Hello everyone!

I have a Bberry z10 and my boyfriend has an older bberry model(not sure exactly what, but it looks a lot like my old Curve) through work.

My job has insane random shifts, and we are trying to figure out if there is a way for him to access my schedule through the phone-is there a way to share calenders through BBM or something, so I can put them in my phone and send them to his, so it shows up on both our calenders? Or is there another solution for this problem?

Thanks!
    01-06-14 05:53 PM
    You can share your calendar entry via BBM on BB10. You just need to select the appointment in your calendar and select more and it brings up the share options. Not sure how it would be integrated into his calendar but its worth a try.
    01-06-14 06:03 PM
    You can just share calendars between your Gmail accounts?

You share your calendar, then get him to login his google account and making sure that he has your calendar added by going to the calendar settings in the upper right hand corner. If your calendar is listed, then that part is good to go, just make sure there is a check mark under the "Show in list" column. If you share via XML, ICAL or HTML, you have to check your google settings to make sure your calendar is set to "public", otherwise it won't show up. I had the same problem and it turned out it was due to the check mark not being placed next to the calendar I wanted viewable.

Sent from whatever device I got my hands on via Tapatalk
    01-06-14 06:21 PM
    Would a BBM Group calender work?

Posted via CB10
    01-06-14 06:23 PM
    Curious. What type of "Email" account do you have?

If it is a GMail or Hotmail for example, you can set the actual email account up on his device, and enable only the calender sync option. That way he has your calender immediately or in a very short period of time. And if he attempts to chance the options for sync to your Contacts or email, he would need to enter your password, providing you a little more peace of mind.
    01-06-14 06:24 PM

Posted via CB10
    I'm with this guy. My wife and I set up a BBM Group and we list her schedule in it, our kids appointments and even use the lists option for groceries and what have you. It's seamless and always backed up.

Posted via CB10
    cjcampbell likes this.
    01-06-14 06:39 PM

Posted via CB10
    BBM group calendar works great for my family.

Posted via CB10
    01-06-14 06:45 PM
    I was just going on the premise that the OP may have a large number of entries wanting to be shared. BUT I do agree the group calender is a great way. And if she is using BB10, not sure if able to do this for all calenders, she can long press on the calender entry, and change the account that the entry is assigned to. Change it from Hotmail to BB Group, and it would update immediately.

Now if the OP receives her calender updates from say work, she may need to keep them in the calender so work can see that her cal is updated. A whole bunch of what ifs.
    01-06-14 06:46 PM
    Yup... as many mentioned,
    Make a group of two between u and your bf and share calendar, photos whatever thru the Bbm group. Much easier and it synchronised immediately.

Posted via Awesome Astro flying10.2.1.1925 on CB10
    01-06-14 06:56 PM
    Possibly. How would I go about setting one up?
    01-07-14 06:13 AM
    That sounds like exactly what I am looking for-How do I set it up?
    01-07-14 06:15 AM
    Open BBM on your Z10.
    Click the left overflow button and select groups.
    Once in groups, click the right three dot button at the bottom and then tap on create a new group.

From there everything is really straight forward.

Posted via CB10
    MobileMadness002 likes this.
    01-07-14 06:28 AM
    Depending on whom you add, family members, girl friend, for example, make them Administrators of the channel as well, just in case you get removed during an OS update, so they can readd you.

Better safe than sorry.
    01-07-14 07:57 AM