10-12-11 03:33 PM
    Of course they aren't happy. Is this a shock to you?
    10-12-11 03:34 PM
    no but now its people with power and not just us consumers saying change is needed and actually doing something about it.
    10-12-11 03:36 PM
    I take it he hasn't been reading the "News & Rumors" section for the past 6 months or so.

Crackberry must be flooded with new users or people who rarely log in, today.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-12-11 03:37 PM
    It's sad. I love RIM but they sure aren't helping themselves.
    10-12-11 03:39 PM
    have actually
    10-12-11 03:40 PM
    @rolling rock, i totally agree, love ma berry and my pb, change isnt always good but sometimes its needed.
    10-12-11 03:42 PM
    @rolling rock, i totally agree, love ma berry and my pb, change isnt always good but sometimes its needed.
    I agree. But what change is needed in your opinion?
    10-12-11 03:45 PM
    It's sad. I love RIM but they sure aren't helping themselves.
    Nope, That hole just keeps getting bigger & bigger. Soon they will need an elevator to get out of it.
    10-12-11 03:46 PM
    @rolling rock

imho i think that rim have went from market leaders and setting the pace to falling behind in the basics eg specs. dont get me wring i lovemy torch but it didnt push the bar upon its release it didnt even keep up but i love a solid qwerty and the simplicity and logic of bb os.

great example the new bb7 phones are already behind and if u r going to be locked into a lengthy contract u aint goin to be happy in 18 months due to rate of release of higher and higher specs and still have 6 or even 18 months to go.

imho new blood fresh ideas and someone willing to really push the bar with specs and see where we could be in 12 months time so the specs are still way ahead even after this or even more time.

whats wrong with dual core 2.0ghz processor 2Gb RAM, 128 gb flash memory with built in software support for html5 and flash......

just my tuppence worth.
    10-12-11 04:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD