Anyone know of a 'shared list' i can have. Ideally, I'm happy with what is part of the bb now, just want to invite others to share. Kind of like an invite can get sent out for the calendar.

I was going to use bbm groups, but it's not a good interface.

... just got an idea, maybe google, then I can sync?

Anyway, any ideas would be great.
    01-09-10 11:49 AM
    You might want to look at HoneyDew. I don't use it personally, but I have read good things about it.
    01-09-10 12:51 PM
    My wife and I use HoneyDew. It is very basic, but in some regards that is a nice thing about it.

We mostly use it to post grocery list items, ideas for birthday gifts, or some key dates we don't want the other to forget.
    01-09-10 03:10 PM
    Another thing to do (if all have BBs) is create a BBM Group. There is an option to create lists, which would be shared by everyone in the group (which could be just your family, friends, coworkers...).

This would also give you a shared calendar.
    01-09-10 03:53 PM
    Cool thanks, I'll check out these options.

I tried the bbm option, but it didn't seem like it was easy to use, ui was clunky, but I'll look again.

I'll also search for honeydew.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-09-10 03:57 PM
    Actually bbm 5.x could be good, this might do the trick. I think I just need to play with it. Maybe I'll create a honeydew list in bbm and assign items to my honey (she has a bb too).

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-09-10 04:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD