Hey everyone.

I have 3 Twitter accounts on my T4BB app on my Q10. I have the lastest OS and app version on my phone.

I need to be able to share a link to a file in my dropbox in a tweet. To do this, I usually go to File Manager > Dropox. I find the file and click on "Share link". I then share it to a blank email or Remember, copy the link to the clipboard, and then paste it in my tweet. When I try to send the tweet, it says that there was an error and saves the tweet as a draft.

I tried a workaround as well. I switched my Browser into desktop mode. I opened the shortened dropbox link in my browser to get the full URL. When I copy and paste the full dropbox URL into Twitter, the link breaks up (half of it is in blue to show that it's a link, and the other half looks like regular black text). So, this workaround doesn't work either.

I was able tweet shortened Dropbox links to my Twitter before without this error message, so it's pretty frustrating.

The reason I share it to email or Remember first and not directly to the Twitter app, is because I want to post the link on one of my secondary Twitter accounts, not the primary one connected to my Hub.

If anyone could help me, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks.
    09-08-14 05:01 PM
    Bump.

Anyone?

Posted via CB10
    09-09-14 10:25 AM