Texting while driving is probably the most stupidest and dumbest thing a person can do.

As for the movie??..i downloaded it and watched it as its not out here in the UK and honestly i thought it was an ok movie by all accounts. It had its moments and i can see the premise behind the story ie the guy does random acts of kindness to alleviate his guilt for causing the fatal crash that killed his wife.
    Well don't you think doing anything during driving is stupid?
    12-22-08 11:57 AM
    "Oh my gosh!!! Let's all go spend $20 to watch a movie that has a brief Blackberry cameo in it!" Lol
    12-22-08 12:39 PM
    Well don't you think doing anything during driving is stupid?
    Dont know??..i use my phone whilst driving although i use a BT headset but there are times where i dont and ive managed not to kill anyone yet. Mind you with my Bold, if im not using the headset ill just turn on the loudspeaker and im good to go.

I dance and bop along to my music as well...yet i havent killed anyone...ermm i also smoke whilst driving...nope havent killed anyone yet.

The point i was making is that texting whilst driving is a stupid thing to do as your not fully concentrated on the road...i cant concentrate on driving if im texting...only time ill text whilst driving is when im at a red light or have come to a full stop.
    12-22-08 03:45 PM
    Well yes I understand that but everyone may not be as stable. You know?? So thats all I was trying to get at
    12-22-08 04:20 PM
    Movie is incredibly deep. It's hard to explain the movie without giving it all away, but people must absolutely put the phones down while they're in a vehicle. Everyone out here thinks they are the world's greatest driver, including me, but some things are more important than an email...
    10-05-09 02:37 AM
    It seems like a no-brainer but everyone does it. New technology out that will limit the use of cellular devices while cars are moving
    10-06-09 12:55 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD