Drive safe, and enjoy this great movie everyone
    12-21-08 08:17 PM
    What Is The Movie About? I Saw The Trailer But It Was A Bit Confusing Lol
    12-21-08 08:19 PM
    how is it a blackberry safety message
    12-21-08 08:37 PM
    Ugh. it shows the safety message because he was using a blackberry I think when he was driving which caused him to get into a wreck.
    12-21-08 08:40 PM
    I was going to make this thread the other day but forgot. Yes there was a subtle hint blaming RIM for the deaths of 7 people in the film .
    12-21-08 08:41 PM
    Phones are not the cause of wrecks! Its the dumba$$ who's using it while driving.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-21-08 10:09 PM
    Its not RIMS fault at all. You know how many people get into wrecks because using cell phones period?? Too many to count thats it. And I agree with the above post it isn't the cell phone its the person behind the wheel. But also we shouldn't text and drive but we do and wrecks happen to be the outcome. Think of it as baby making, you do what you do then 9 months later you have a baby. ITS ALL ABOUT THE OUTCOME LOL
    12-22-08 02:51 AM
    Have you ever noticed as well as texting while driving, drinking and driving.. Its never the dumda** drinking or texting that dies. Is usually the other person(s) in the wreck!!..

12-22-08 03:00 AM
    Good point actually. Its like the alchohol is a shield from death. Don't use it though!
    12-22-08 03:04 AM
    excellent movie
    12-22-08 04:50 AM
    Can we just fold this thread into the "Texting while diving thread".

I can see this is going to be the same circular insanity that that
    one became.
    12-22-08 04:53 AM
    people do all kinds of things that they shouldn't do while driving not just talking on cell phones i have seen people shaving with a electric razor / putting on make up / reading news paper / eating / drinking and other things so its not just talking on a phone or texting.
    12-22-08 07:01 AM

one became.
    LOL !

"Phones Don't Kill People...People Kill People"
    12-22-08 07:13 AM
    I am totally awesome at texting while driving but absolutely no one else should ever do it.
    12-22-08 08:15 AM
    Texting while driving is probably the most stupidest and dumbest thing a person can do.

As for the movie??..i downloaded it and watched it as its not out here in the UK and honestly i thought it was an ok movie by all accounts. It had its moments and i can see the premise behind the story ie the guy does random acts of kindness to alleviate his guilt for causing the fatal crash that killed his wife.
    12-22-08 08:45 AM
    LOL !

"Phones Don't Kill People...People Kill People"
    Ha! Well said

12-22-08 09:34 AM
    I used to drive a semi truck long distance, I have seen some people do some very silly things while driving (including some very naughty things)

I've also seen quite a few roadside fatalities that where more. Then likely a result of these actions.

I love my berry, and I love talking with my friends, but for the love of your god....this IS a phone in your hands....quite capable of transmitting your voice - let's not forget that one feature of these devices.

12-22-08 09:46 AM

one became.
    Well said. Totally agree.
    12-22-08 09:48 AM
    Texting while driving is probably the most stupidest and dumbest thing a person can do.
    I beg to differ . . Actually dropping a box jelleyfish into your bath water is.
    12-22-08 09:54 AM
    I still think drinking kerosene and pee'ing on a campfire is the stupidest thing you could ever do.
    12-22-08 10:25 AM
    will be watching the movie this weekend...has anybody seen it yet? is it worth watching??
    12-22-08 10:30 AM
    i think im gonna go see it tonight...

12-22-08 10:32 AM
    I beg to differ . . Actually dropping a box jelleyfish into your bath water is.
    Hahaha true rehab, very true...i was quite shocked when he did that...
    12-22-08 10:43 AM
    will be watching the movie this weekend...has anybody seen it yet? is it worth watching??
    As ive already seen it...its not too bad a movie to be honest...just a bit slow but then its a drama rather than an action type of flick. Its one of those movies you have to sit and pay attention to...but i liked it enough.
    12-22-08 10:45 AM
    Thanks for tha info! Will definitely go watch it this weekend.

12-22-08 11:01 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD