If you read this then I guess that most will be undecided about the mobile of their choice for the next contract period or for life. Who knows. So let me tell you my story.

My first mobile was a Sagem phone. A Siemens SL42 followed and then I got a K750 and a K850 before getting an iphone 3GS. Curious a got a BB and loved it but soon thought that I missed my apps. I went back to my 3GS and wasn't happy either. Here's why.

I didn't know what I wanted! I've always thought that I needed all apps I got on my Apple. After an evaluation I found out that I didn't need them or that most off the apps weren't used at all. Instead I started to appreciate the following:

BBM
    Battery life (no charging twice a day anymore)
    Coolness factor

And after realising this I decided to stick to BB and ya know what? I love my 9780 and my impulse buy the PlayBook! I've come home now and as I know what I want I settled for my Bold, Play ook and ipad. I love them all and couldn't be happier. And on a positive sitenote think of what you need and buy that device email of your choice.

You'll be happy without the need of thinking if you made the correct choice.

Think about your needs and decide. If BB timetic ks all your boxes than go for it.

I'm Chris and I chose BB
    01-26-13 02:56 PM
    I choose BB because like you say it fills all my needs. Apps are plentiful. The 9900 keyboard is a killer. The device is a messaging monster. Just what I need. Since my first BB not one other device has turned my head.
    bb624 likes this.
    01-26-13 03:05 PM
    I choose BB because like you say it fills all my needs. Apps are plentiful. The 9900 keyboard is a killer. The device is a messaging monster. Just what I need. Since my first BB not one other device has turned my head.
    +1 Say no more.
    01-26-13 05:57 PM