Ok I just bought a Curve off of my friend.

Well she had downloaded the facebook application and I don't want it but I do not see it in the Applications menu? Where else could it be??

Also, she added her aol email and the aol email icon is there and I'm still getting her emails! How do I delete her email and the AOL email Icon?

10-27-08 09:37 PM
    Hey the facebook icon shows up even after deleting the app. Go into the email setup and delete her aol account.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-27-08 09:40 PM
    it says my acct. has been suspended when I try to log in under the email setup??

should i call sprint and have them reset it?
    10-27-08 09:44 PM
    Not sure what's up with that hun.

10-27-08 09:49 PM
    You need to call Sprint and release the pin possibly.
    10-27-08 10:00 PM
    ya you need to call sprint. tell them you got a new phone and they will reset your email to the new device. as far as deleting the facebook app you have to go to options>advanced options>applications scroll down to facebook then hit menu and go to delete. you will be prompted to restart your phone. its always best when deleting anything from your phone to reset it at that time, if not most likely your phone will slow down until you do a battery pull/reset
    10-28-08 04:25 AM
    ya you need to call sprint. tell them you got a new phone and they will reset your email to the new device. as far as deleting the facebook app you have to go to options>advanced options>applications scroll down to facebook then hit menu and go to delete. you will be prompted to restart your phone. its always best when deleting anything from your phone to reset it at that time, if not most likely your phone will slow down until you do a battery pull/reset
    That's true cubanjinx but the only thing wrong with that is the Facebook app will come back after a reboot is done. For some reason it's part of the OS and you can't get rid of it.

10-28-08 05:03 AM
    Thanks for all your help everyone!
    10-28-08 07:05 AM
    I would say to easily solve the issue, just wipe the device completely and reload it with the newest OS that is out there on the 'net.
    10-28-08 08:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD