I am struggling with Setting up Contacts Synchronisation on my KEY2.

I am using a hosted Office365 solution. But the Contacts App will not connect to my server. I manage my contacts in Outlook on my Laptop using Office365. I have been told by my Webhost support that the server name is outlook.office365.com but when addin an Account and I select Blacberry CardDAV account and type in my email addres, user name password server and port (993) and SSL/TLS security typeand hit next I receive an error that the account setup cannot "connect to the Server please verify settings and try again" (my translation from Danish).

The webhotel support telss me that thi should work on other android phones, but they dont support Blackberry.

Any suggestions?
    Last edited by howarmat; 08-26-19 at 11:03 AM.
    08-26-19 09:37 AM
    Are you just setting up the contacts or the whole Office365 account - email, contact, calendar....

For my Office365... I just use the Active Sync "type" account and all I need is to supply the password.
    08-26-19 01:10 PM
    I have setup the whole Office365 account and can access it all on my KEY2 via the Outlook app. But I cannot access my contacts when using the dedicated Blackerry Contacts App on KEY2.
    Have you managed to get that App (or any similar Contacts App on KEY2) to access and synchronize with the Contacts database in Office365?
    08-27-19 06:46 AM
    I have setup the whole Office365 account and can access it all on my KEY2 via the Outlook app. But I cannot access my contacts when using the dedicated Blackerry Contacts App on KEY2.
    Have you managed to get that App (or any similar Contacts App on KEY2) to access and synchronize with the Contacts database in Office365?
    If you go into the HUB Services and look at the account settings, is the sync contacts toggle set to on?
    08-27-19 10:43 AM
    hi. so my case is similar:
    i just got a Key2 from China and setup the GMS installer etc.
    i have 3 emails: hotmail, yahoo mail and gmail.
    all of them works fine in the Hub.
    the contacts from Gmail appear fine but the contacts from Hotmail and Yahoo Mail do NOT appear in the BB Contacts app even though i've already set the contact sync feature in the Hub setting and Contacts app.
    so then I installed the separate Outlook and Yahoo Mail app and set them to sync, to see if it helps at all.
    still the same: the BB Contacts app fails to pull contacts data from those as well.
    ALL PERMISSIONS from the Hub and BB Contacts have been granted.
    BUT...this is annoying but interesting: guess what, the contacts from Outlook and Yahoo Mail apps DO appear in the Google Contacts app.
    So the android system works fine. It's the BB Hub and BB Contacts which cannot pull the contact data.
    Any thoughts?
    11-07-19 02:04 AM