Hi there,

I have just got my first BlackBerry (8900 Curve). It's on the O2 network, and O2 have set up "BlackBerry Enterprise Server Provisioning" on my account.

I run a Microsoft Exchange server, and I ahve just set up a new Windows server running BlackBerry Enterprise Server 4.1. When I go to "Enterprise Activation" on my device, I am asked for a server address. Is this my server's hostname, or is this my carrier's server, or RIM's? If it's mine, presumably I need to open some ports on my server firewall? What are they? Also, it was now over 48 hours ago that I added my mailbox to BES, so presumably there's some way to extend the amount of time available to activate it?

Thanks!
    04-06-09 07:00 AM
    I notice your post has been here for a while without a response. You might have better success by asking a mod to move your post to the Professional and BlackBerry Administrator forum. Sorry, I have a BES device but I'm not an admin.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-06-09 08:02 AM
    Thanks jbeachy

Can this thread please be closed? I have created a new one here in the professional admin forum. Apparently I need to have ten posts to link to it though.
    04-06-09 08:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD