Hello All!
    I have a GoDaddy.com hosted Exchange account and I have decided that I want to try to run my own BESx. I like the way the older BlackBerrys work and have so far resisted upgrading to the new BB10 devices. I am using the 9930
    I have had a Hosted BES once before and beyond that have always used BIS and certainly have never come close to trying something like this. I am not an IT professional or anything like that, so I guess I am just looking for any pointers that someone may be able to throw my way, or a link that might help me.
    I am sorry if this has been asked before, I did a search but nothing seemed to quite match my specific question.

Thank you in advance for any help you can offer.
    Brandon
    04-20-14 08:21 PM
    Hello All!
    I have a GoDaddy.com hosted Exchange account and I have decided that I want to try to run my own BESx. I like the way the older BlackBerrys work and have so far resisted upgrading to the new BB10 devices. I am using the 9930
    I have had a Hosted BES once before and beyond that have always used BIS and certainly have never come close to trying something like this. I am not an IT professional or anything like that, so I guess I am just looking for any pointers that someone may be able to throw my way, or a link that might help me.
    I am sorry if this has been asked before, I did a search but nothing seemed to quite match my specific question.

Thank you in advance for any help you can offer.
    Brandon
    Well Are you talking about BES 10? BES 10 is not compatible with legacy bbry phones
    They are only compatible with BB10 phones

Anything older then bes 10 will work with legacy

Bes 12 which is being released later this year will support bb10 and legacy

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App!
    04-20-14 08:31 PM
    I believe it is BESx 5. I didn't think about that lol Like I said, I am a total newbie to this kind of thing, it really is more of an experiment than anything else, just to see if I can make it work
    04-20-14 08:48 PM
    The software is installing right now I was looking forward in the steps a little bit and I see that I am going to need to provide "BlackBerry CAL and SRP information" and "MAPI Settings" Can someone tell me where I can locate these settings?
    04-20-14 08:53 PM
    The software is installing right now I was looking forward in the steps a little bit and I see that I am going to need to provide "BlackBerry CAL and SRP information" and "MAPI Settings" Can someone tell me where I can locate these settings?
    You forgot the 5 in there then
    X means 10 fyi

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App!
    04-20-14 09:29 PM