Just thought I'd post this, as our home phone line and internet went a bit weird the other day, so we have no internet and a very crackly phone line.

Seriously thank god for blackberry, as have been using the boyfriend's 9780 for facebook and bits and pieces and its brilliant!! I'm in awe of it, love it. I'm definitely buying a blackberry now hehe.
    05-19-13 01:58 PM
    Have a Z10, have had an iPhone5 and galaxy S2 and I won't lie when i say that my 9700 was my most favorite phone. used to be on it 24/7. so reliable and small enough to not even notice that it was there, plus the keyboard on the 97XX was remarkable. One reason i want the Q10 instead of the Z10 glad you enjoyed it!
    GlamGemini likes this.
    05-19-13 02:20 PM
    Have a Z10, have had an iPhone5 and galaxy S2 and I won't lie when i say that my 9700 was my most favorite phone. used to be on it 24/7. so reliable and small enough to not even notice that it was there, plus the keyboard on the 97XX was remarkable. One reason i want the Q10 instead of the Z10 glad you enjoyed it!
    Yeah I love the Q10, wouldn't mind one of them at some point!
    05-19-13 02:29 PM
    Yeah I had a similar thing happen. We had a hurricane a couple of years ago that took the power out. So I bridged my PlayBook to my bold and watched the weather radar and kept up on the storm news. It was kind of surreal having full Internet access without any local power.

Posted via BlackBerry 10
    GlamGemini likes this.
    05-19-13 08:59 PM
    I know!! When we were moving a few weeks ago they transferred our Internet access to the new house 3 weeks before we actually moved, AND I had all my finals to study for. Without the Internet. Like a person from the ice age.

But thanks to my blackberry I was able to look up anything I needed very quickly. It didn't even interrupt my study schedule in the least! I was pretty much in awe of it too.

Posted via CB10
    GlamGemini likes this.
    05-19-13 09:12 PM