Ok, so I have a Pearl 8130 and have some serious issues with the memory on my phone. No matter how much or how little I use it, I always end up with 7mb or less of memory. I have tried some of the MOP steps that were posted, but none of that has helped to the point of keeping it from happening.

I can sit here with nothing running, no messages coming in, etc, and the memory still drops. I only have not even 2 days worth of messages saved (30 total...), no Emails saved, and I only have a few real Apps. I have AIM installed, TeleNav, MySpace, and Facebook. I also have the ESPN launcher, Bank of America launcher, and the Amex launcher. Every time I open an application, I close it using the menu button and selecting close. TeleNav is going to get deleted soon anyway, so that will free up some space, provided I can find a way to use the GPS without it.

I am NOT a computer person by any means, but is there any way to get the factory loaded rings and such on my memory card instead of device memory? Or anything I can do to keep this from happening?

I really don't like pulling the battery out of my phone every other day to keep its memory in check.
    11-17-08 10:40 PM
    Its more than likely facebook. Facebook is a memory sucker

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-17-08 11:05 PM
    I never have a prob with memory and tonight my wife made me check her facebook from my BB. I logged out and closed it and not 15 min later I had to do the 3 finger salute to regain my memory. So take Gregs advice and start on facebook. Good luck.
    11-17-08 11:39 PM
    Facebook is the culprit.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-17-08 11:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD