Ok so I have Three email address connecting with my blackberry, but whenever I get a email it goes all into one general box and i don't know which email address it is coming from. Is there any way to seperate my email inboxs so that i have an icon on my blackberry for each email address?
    07-14-08 09:02 AM
    Each address you set up makes a folder on the berry for that address. You may hv then hidden. Also when you open the message at the very top it'll say "received using (email address)".

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-14-08 09:10 AM
    Piece of info i left out ! Yes I know that but yesterday my blackberry got wiped out yesterday and now I have no idea how to set it back.
    07-14-08 09:17 AM
    Lets see if I can be of assistance....

From your main screen.....

Go to your sms message box... scroll to the very top

Hit menu...then options...

then hit general options.....

Scroll down to SMS and Email Inboxes...

And switch it to "Seperate"

Tell me if this does it!
    07-14-08 09:40 AM
    O. I think you just need to resend service books and that should get the emails back to your berry - if I'm understanding the question correctly.

- I don't think they just want to seperate sms from email they want each email they set up w its diff folder. Correct if I'm wrong.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-14-08 12:37 PM
    Thank you , thank you !!!! I did it and it worked now I have my seperate folders !!!! Yippeeeee
    07-15-08 03:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD