I've set up my work email on my Curve 8830, and successfully connected to the Blackberry Enterprise Server. I'm receiving emails, but they all drop into the "Messages" folder. No dedicated folder appears for this email account--although I do have a dedicated folder for my personal email.

I've tried "un-hiding", separating messages, re-provisioning the phone, blowing the phone away, getting a new phone, and more.

Any ideas??

Thanks!
    09-25-09 01:25 PM
    The only way I've found is Empower Work Folders. Look for it in the Blackberry App World.
    09-25-09 01:37 PM
    I've seen that ap, thanks.

But on my old 'berry, I had a separate folder for my work email automatically created when I set up the Enterprise server connection. And everyone else at work (thousands of people) seem to get that separate folder automatically.

09-25-09 02:01 PM
    I can't find it right now, but I ran a routine from BLackBerry on our BES to do this. It changes a value from a 0 to a 1 in one of the SQL databases. you will then get another icon on your home screen just like any BIS accounts you might have setup.
    09-25-09 02:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD