I send International SMS messages at .20 cent for each message sent through sprint. I have come across a website that allows you to send International SMS for free from the computer. My question is.. If I logged onto to the website through my BB.. Would I still be sending them for free? Or would I be billed for this from sprint It would be so much more convenient instead of having to wait until I can get to a PC.

All feed back appreciated..
    Thanks
    Last edited by Sonshyne; 03-18-09 at 10:54 AM.
    03-18-09 10:50 AM
    Can anyone give me some info on this??
    03-18-09 02:15 PM
    If you have a data plan then you're just using the regular browser as always.

If you don't have a data plan you'll just be charged the KB usage.
    03-18-09 02:44 PM
    I'm with Poe, it would just be data. Also note that IM clients on BBs do not count as SMS's either, so you can use AIM, or ICQ, or MSN, etc to IM your international buds.
    03-18-09 02:53 PM
    yes, i use AIM and dont get charged... .20 cents per text is just outrageous!
    03-18-09 04:27 PM
    For telus. international SMS is .10 cents local its .15 cents per local message if you don't got a txt message plan or you go over

Just use a IM client if you don't wanna be hit with charges for international sms messages
    03-18-09 05:17 PM
    Hello I wanted to know what you were using for those international text?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-18-09 05:45 PM
    Hello I wanted to know what you were using for those international text?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I use sendsmsnow...Here you go..
    - SendSMSnow.com
    If this one doesn't have the country you want to send SMS to.. Try going to google and type in.. Free International SMS.
    Last edited by Sonshyne; 03-18-09 at 06:25 PM.
    03-18-09 06:05 PM
    If you have a data plan then you're just using the regular browser as always.

If you don't have a data plan you'll just be charged the KB usage.
    Thank you, I guess I should have given a little more info.. I have the SEP with Sprint. I do Yahoo and Windows Messenger. I haven't sent anything through the service because I wasn't sure if I would be charged by sprint.. So I have been using a website I found and sending them through my Laptop for free.

So just to make sure I am understanding you.. I can send MMS or SMS through Yahoo messenger or Windows Live Messenger and not be charged fees from sprint??

Thanks for the help P.O.E and PKCABLE
    03-18-09 06:22 PM
    Send2World.com lets you send (and receive) international message from your cellphone. It works by turning your domestic text messages into international text messages.

I hope it helps.
    03-27-09 11:22 AM
    Hello,

I use VoipBusterSMS, it does exactly what you need : international SMS for a very cheap price.

The app is available on the App World.
    11-07-09 07:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD