I am trying to sell my 8310 curve. How do i delete my email address folders on my old BB?
    Also would i have to contact AT&T to release the PIN and make sure the ESN# is clean??
    07-28-09 12:37 AM
    Options>Security Options>General Settings, scroll to Services>Menu>Wipe Handheld will clean you out.

Yes, contact your provider to release your IMEI.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-28-09 12:43 AM
    Options>Security Options>General Settings, scroll to Services>Menu>Wipe Handheld will clean you out.

Yes, contact your provider to release your IMEI.

Is it necessary to completely whipe it out? what if i wanted to leave the themes, games, apps, on their but just take out my email folders?
    07-28-09 01:02 AM
    To remove your email accounts you can either log onto your carrier's BIS site and delete them, or right on your phone by going to the "Manage Internet Email" icon and removing the addresses.

07-28-09 05:02 AM
    To remove your email accounts you can either log onto your carrier's BIS site and delete them, or right on your phone by going to the "Manage Internet Email" icon and removing the addresses.

Why would i want to log onto my BIS account and delete my email address' if i am currently using them on my bold? I want to delete the email folders off of my old phone which is a curve.
    07-28-09 11:42 AM
    Why would i want to log onto my BIS account and delete my email address' if i am currently using them on my bold? I want to delete the email folders off of my old phone which is a curve.
    Oh. Sorry, I didn't know that. Not sure how you would delete them then. Hopefully someone else who knows will answer.
    07-28-09 03:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD