We all remember Thorstein's little pep talk. Many members here actually got pumped up with this little way cry.

November 4 is approaching, what should BB do with its existing stock? And how can they leverage this decision with future sales?
    10-28-13 11:53 AM
    He was referring to the bb stock
    10-28-13 11:57 AM
    The Z10 is the new "Z5". Slash prices and promo it as such along side the Z30.

Putting some effort into marketing should do the trick.
    10-28-13 11:58 AM
    Any effort at all would be nice...

Feel it, Swipe it, Love it. BlackBerry Z10...
    10-28-13 01:28 PM
    I agree that they definitely need to spend some money in advertising. They need to have more informative ads as well.
    10-28-13 01:42 PM
    The Z10 is the new "Z5". Slash prices and promo it as such along side the Z30.

Putting some effort into marketing should do the trick.
    Not a bad idea, but do you think BBRY will actually slash prices on the Z10? Seems like it could help...
    10-28-13 01:51 PM
    BlackBerry 10 needs to be in as many hands as possible!

BlackBerry, if you have Millions of devices laying around, give them to carriers for very little money for a Xmas Promo!

After your warehouses are empty - make a serious device (AQ series?) and a cheap entry level device (something like Nokia 625) and keep moving!

Posted via CB10
    10-28-13 02:21 PM
    Lol. ****, I should have known.

Actually, when I saw him say that, I got the feeling that he was desperate. That things weren't going right up till then. I should have listened to my gut.

Posted via CB10
    10-28-13 03:27 PM
    Not a bad idea, but do you think BBRY will actually slash prices on the Z10? Seems like it could help...
    I've given up expecting them to do anything I say long ago.

But one can hope they wake up to the fact that NO ONE can do business without proper marketing (and that INCLUDES proper pricing. People just don't get what marketing means - you lot included ).

"Sell like Hell" -T.Heins-pbqnv.jpg

BlackBerry 10 needs to be in as many hands as possible!

We're in agreement.

BlackBerry, if you have Millions of devices laying around, give them to carriers for very little money for a Xmas Promo!

If you change that to SELL for minimum profit and go for a Xmas promo, we're in agreement.

After your warehouses are empty - make a serious device (AQ series?) and a cheap entry level device (something like Nokia 625) and keep moving!

What's not serious on the current lineup of BlackBerry10 devices? They are all very serious if you ask me.

Posted via CB10
    10-28-13 08:54 PM