I dont know what I did yesterday but I screwed something up and I cant figure out how to change it.

I have my blackberry email and personal email on my bb. Yesterday I signed into my personal email from my PC and there was an email from my blackberry email to personal (i did not receive this on my bb) and the title was:

<$RemoveOnDelivery,SuppressSaveInSentItems>Self Ping Email

There was no message just this as the title, Now when I go to the power button and click it a message comes up saying "The device is scheduled to turn on at Feb 7, 2009 9:00 am" and yesterday the date was 2/6.

I didnt receive any of my emails last night or this morning, after 9 am I began receiving emails again but not the ones that came in before 9 am.

Can anyone help me turn whatever I did off? I can not for the life of me figure it out.
    I already checked in the auto on/off setting and its disabled so that is not the issue.

Thanks!
    02-06-09 12:10 PM
    I read just the other day that someone had this issue. Don't remember the outcome but if you search the forums with "The device is scheduled to turn on " you might find that post.
    02-06-09 07:33 PM
    Thank you, I tried to search but didnt know what it was called lol
    02-06-09 10:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD