I'm assuming that some of you know about seeqpod mobile on the iphone which streams music found online onto the iphone. Is there any way to have this service on blackberrys, either from seeqpod or some other website that streams music? Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-08-08 12:35 PM
    seeqpod for blackberry isnt quite out yet a application that is just windows mobile unfortunately, although it will be at some point. :-( however there is one site that i use that is seeqpod but not the application (basically a web version of it) seeqpod.com/mobile/iphone.php#searchForm (type that into ur browser) that is the iphone version of it but hey it works and does the same thing :-)
    02-13-09 07:45 AM
    As posted above. That site works great. Not only can you stream the songs, but there is an option to save to your memory card.
    I have gotten quite a few songs from there. Listen first, because the song you save might not be the one you were looking for.
    Also, after you type in the search field, you have to press your enter/return key. The trackball doesn't work for that function (at least on the 8130 or 8330)
    02-13-09 08:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD