I another alternative is "Tripcase", it's not a polished but does the same thing for free (with adds).
    Bbnivende likes this.
    01-10-17 09:18 PM
    I another alternative is "Tripcase", it's not a polished but does the same thing for free (with adds).
    Yep i have been using tripcase for a couple years now and it works pretty well
    01-10-17 09:23 PM
    Please advice me I use WorldMate Gold a lot and I travel almost every week. I am a business traveler.

Me and my wife shared also the same account (only one had the Gold features) but we could monitor each other trips.

Needs:
    - Calendar sync Office 365
    - Android and iOS app support

I check the Trip it but not sure, on the website it says Office 365 is not supported, it works with Office 365.

Does anyone have some advice? Like I said I used WorldMate Gold and I am willing to pay for the service.
    01-10-17 11:08 PM
    No! I use my WorldMate Gold all the time. It has been incredibly useful! Useful services disappearing more and more, only to be replaced with more "free" services that you pay for in the form of private data.
    Dunt Dunt Dunt and Nels like this.
    01-11-17 12:27 AM
    No! I use my WorldMate Gold all the time. It has been incredibly useful! Useful services disappearing more and more, only to be replaced with more "free" services that you pay for in the form of private data.
    Sadly that is the model that more and more are turning too... as in the end it's much more profitable.
    01-11-17 07:17 AM
    Starting Jan 1, 2017, we will no longer offer new Gold memberships, hotel and car bookings in the app. If you have purchased a Gold membership, please contact App store or Google Play support.
    On March 31, 2017, we will remove WorldMate from the App store and Google Play and will do our best to maintain all Gold services until the end of September 2017.

01-11-17 07:41 AM
    Starting Jan 1, 2017, we will no longer offer new Gold memberships, hotel and car bookings in the app. If you have purchased a Gold membership, please contact App store or Google Play support.
    On March 31, 2017, we will remove WorldMate from the App store and Google Play and will do our best to maintain all Gold services until the end of September 2017.
    I've already requested a refund from the GPS. We will see what happens. Do our best to maintain service until September 2017 means that I could just randomly lose device one day, while on a trip. Yes, I'd survive, but it would be a substantial inconvenience.
    01-11-17 11:52 PM
    I've already requested a refund from the GPS. We will see what happens. Do our best to maintain service until September 2017 means that I could just randomly lose device one day, while on a trip. Yes, I'd survive, but it would be a substantial inconvenience.
    I'm sure they'll refund you, but yes, you should seek a replacement service quickly to prevent just the situation you describe - because that is very possible. At least they are giving plenty of notice.
    01-12-17 02:37 PM
    I'm sure they'll refund you, but yes, you should seek a replacement service quickly to prevent just the situation you describe - because that is very possible. At least they are giving plenty of notice.
    I've been talking to GPS support for the past couple of days. They refuse to issue any refunds. Their position is that any refunds for this are outside of their refund policy and the vendor itself should issue refunds. This contradicts information posted on WorldMate site. I am going to try to reach out to them, but in this case $10 is not worth more than another couple of emails of my time.
    01-13-17 08:07 AM
    Yeah, that's actually true. Ultimately it's up to WorldMate to refund you.
    01-13-17 12:23 PM
    Dang. Very good app

Posted via CB10
    01-16-17 12:01 PM
    Since I started using Worldmate long time ago, travelling wasnt unthinkable without all my trip data in my smartphone's Worldmate app.
    It really upset me. I hope another Company continue the good service offered all this years.
    CNX66 likes this.
    01-16-17 04:03 PM
    yeah google now works great for things like that. Dont even have to do anything as it will see the flight info if you book it with gmail account and automatically tell you when you need to leave for airport as well.
    Which other emails does Google read?

Posted via my BlackBerry Passport
    01-26-17 02:34 PM
    Which other emails does Google read?

Posted via my BlackBerry Passport
    you have to use gmail for all the added benefits
    01-26-17 04:24 PM
39 12