Yeah, I got no problem with this. Big Fish is a big fish - this isn't exactly gonna hurt them.

The fact that they pulled this stunt though makes me want to delete the 3 Big Fish games I bought separately and as per policy from the app store.

It's not like their games aren't still available at $4.99 a pop - I mean good lord. I'm sure they'll be fine.
    11-26-11 02:55 PM
    On the contrary, not only was I not one of the first, but actually I've never posted anything about an auto-focus camera on the 9900. In fact, I don't think I've ever written anything about the features of the 9900, outside of its position as RIM's high-end device. You have clearly confused me with someone else.

I can definitely see you saying something like that. It's hard to prove otherwise isn't it as you constantly criticize everything RIM does or makes.
    11-26-11 05:17 PM
    I can definitely see you saying something like that. It's hard to prove otherwise isn't it as you constantly criticize everything RIM does or makes.
    This is because you don't understand the difference between something that is a criticism of RIM (something like "RIM doesn't release devices quickly enough") and something that simply acknowledges the facts of RIM's market position (RIM's device sales are declining). I stick to the latter and not the former, and if you struggle to discern the difference, that's a you-problem. But I'll tell you what. Why don't you look through my posts (they're all available in my profile), and if you can find a post where I said anything negative about the 9900 camera, I won't comment on CrackBerry for a year. Let me know when you find it.
    11-26-11 05:35 PM
    This is because you don't understand the difference between something that is a criticism of RIM (something like "RIM doesn't release devices quickly enough") and something that simply acknowledges the facts of RIM's market position (RIM's device sales are declining). I stick to the latter and not the former, and if you struggle to discern the difference, that's a you-problem. But I'll tell you what. Why don't you look through my posts (they're all available in my profile), and if you can find a post where I said anything negative about the 9900 camera, I won't comment on CrackBerry for a year. Let me know when you find it.
    Found it!
    That was a challenge worth rising to! Here it is:

The 9900 camera is really bad - it doesn't have autofocus
    11-26-11 06:00 PM
    Found it!
    That was a challenge worth rising to! Here it is:
    It's funny, but when I click the little arrow that's supposed to direct the reader to the actual post, it links right back to this page. Hmmm. But then I noticed you saying this:

I always post on CrackBerry from my iPad
    I guess it all makes sense now.
    howarmat and sam_b77 like this.
    11-26-11 06:08 PM
    too funny, well played kind sir
    reeneebob likes this.
    11-26-11 06:33 PM
    It's funny, but when I click the little arrow that's supposed to direct the reader to the actual post, it links right back to this page. Hmmm. But then I noticed you saying this:

I read what blackjack writes and that could be a statement taken out of context....it was probably a joke to a response.

I'll look for your quote about the camera.
    11-26-11 08:07 PM
    Actually it was something that was editted to make him look like he said he uses an iPad. You know, to prove a point that there was no proof that Econ ever said the quote he was attributed with.

I can't believe I just had to explain that...
    howarmat likes this.
    11-26-11 08:23 PM

Well economist I read your posts...you are definitely an Apple fan. You write like you know a lot of info about the company. In your posts you're constantly defending Apple.

I didn't find the quote about the 9900, I actually didn't find any comment about specific things about BB phones, maybe I missed it.

From your posts I can say you aren't a RIM or BB fan, to me it seems like you know very little about BB devices but you seem to know all the negative things reported about RIM in the media.

I don't know why you visit this forum? You aren't a BB fan. It seems like you come here to defend Apple because it's your job. You're just doing it in a low-key way, you're not looking for a fight. Even your username is disarming - economist101, you're teaching us how good Apple is......
    BlackStormRising likes this.
    11-26-11 08:41 PM
    Economist is paid by a cabal of Bada investors to discredit RIM. Apple is just a cover.
    11-26-11 08:49 PM
    Closing before the exchange of insults gets ugly
    11-26-11 09:10 PM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD