I believe this is my first post. I've been a "lurker" (is that a word?).
    I've become very facsinated with RIMM, it's products and it's future since I purchased a refurbished 9630 Tour nearly a year ago.
    This is by far the best phone I've ever owned in terms of coverage and reliability. I finally gave up on the Samsung Android phone I had which was a great toy but rebooted at will and dropped calls like crazy.
    I've recently purchased a Playpad 1.0 and upgraded to 2.0 A very functional little computer, I like it.
    It seems to be time for RIM to start "fighting back" from all the gloom and doom Wallstreet types.
    BUT THEY MUST MAKE THEMSELVES HEARD!
    Tony Renier
    Green Bay, WI, USA

Please read below article. Thanks

I can't include a link because this is my first post.

The article is on (seekingalpha.com) and is entitled; What I Would Do If I Were Made The CEO Of Research In Motion by Anupam Dokeniya
    03-07-12 11:58 AM
    Here is the link.
    What I Would Do If I Were Made The CEO Of Research In Motion
    Interesting article, however everybody ones to change AT-LEAST one thing about RIM...
    03-07-12 05:49 PM
    I believe this is my first post. I've been a "lurker" (is that a word?).
    I've become very facsinated with RIMM, it's products and it's future since I purchased a refurbished 9630 Tour nearly a year ago.
    This is by far the best phone I've ever owned in terms of coverage and reliability. I finally gave up on the Samsung Android phone I had which was a great toy but rebooted at will and dropped calls like crazy.
    I've recently purchased a Playpad 1.0 and upgraded to 2.0 A very functional little computer, I like it.
    It seems to be time for RIM to start "fighting back" from all the gloom and doom Wallstreet types.
    BUT THEY MUST MAKE THEMSELVES HEARD!
    Tony Renier
    Green Bay, WI, USA

Please read below article. Thanks

I can't include a link because this is my first post.

The article is on (seekingalpha.com) and is entitled; What I Would Do If I Were Made The CEO Of Research In Motion by Anupam Dokeniya
    Welcome, I feel like Charles Rose
    03-07-12 10:18 PM
    At least someone posted the article in the forums.
    03-08-12 01:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD