Looks like IOS7 is getting a tongue lashing from Gene.

Posted via CB10
    10-04-13 10:21 PM
    Let's suggest him to check out Blackberry.
    you kiddin'??? imagine what he'll twit if they disappear???
    10-04-13 10:46 PM
    That doesn't contradict what he is saying.
    Nothing can contradict what he is saying 'cause what he is saying is anecdotal. This is the internet. People can say anything.
    TPeople buy things that hate certain aspects/features of it all the time. Your argument may further be irrelevant ...snip
    That was the whole point. Both arguments are totally irrelevant because they are not based on fact, but that apparently has escaped you.
    richardat likes this.
    10-04-13 10:52 PM
    Seriously... this guy needs a Z30... or Q10.
    i hate ios 7 but i rather buy an iOS 7 iPhone then BB10 phone..

unless maybe BB sell it lower than $200 off contract good enough for a secondary phone
    10-04-13 10:53 PM
    i hate ios 7 but i rather buy an iOS 7 iPhone then BB10 phone..

unless maybe BB sell it lower than $200 off contract good enough for a secondary phone
    I like both OS's but I would take an iPhone 5s over the Z30 any day. Sadly, BlackBerry has failed in the app department.

Posted via CB10
    TgeekB likes this.
    10-04-13 10:58 PM
    I like both OS's but I would take an iPhone 5s over the Z30 any day. Sadly, BlackBerry has failed in the app department.

Posted via CB10
    Lol... the app department isn't much of a fail for those that can take advantage of 10.2 unlocked sideloading. and the jump from Z10 to Z30 is greater than 5 to 5s.

Posted via CB10
    Bacon Munchers likes this.
    10-05-13 12:08 AM
    I like it on my 4th gen iPad. My wife likes it on her iPhone 4. Not available for my 3GS. Maybe somebody will trade me to get back to iOS 6.13
    10-05-13 12:46 AM
    You do that. And I'll gets pics of the 5th Avenue store morning after morning with lines going from 5th avenue, around the corner and down to Madison Avenue.
    Well, as long as you can prove that they are not paid homeless stand-ins.

Jokes guys, just jokes.
    10-05-13 12:48 AM
    (Never mind. Move on, nothing to see here).
    10-05-13 12:48 AM
    you kiddin'??? imagine what he'll twit if they disappear???
    At least it will be easier on a superior BlackBerry keyboard.
    10-05-13 12:51 AM
    iOS is something people either love or hate but I honestly think that since it's Apple, it will eventually settle in and people will accept it.

Posted via CB10
    Most likely. I didn't like the look initially, and still don't. Having said that....it does have some really nice enhancements. Still looks bad to me, but oh well.

I don't know why it really matters - doesn't seem to have affected their sales so far, and, like almost every fashion (all of which look stupid to me initially), people get used to it. If they don't, Apple can change back in about 3 hours (probably already have a version) - worst case scenario for them: it irritates enough users to take some aura off their perceived almost-perfection of their products.

In any case, none of it will affect BB in any way...
    10-05-13 02:01 AM
    Gene Simmons need to get a BlackBerry it will suit him more

Posted via CB10
    My impression is that he will run away screaming like a preteen girl from a BB. Don't know the man, but my impression is that if any person on earth pay a lot of attention to his image, and one person who would be terrified to be seen as an old, uncool, out-of-touch, and clinging desperately to the past - and not in a funny laugh-along-with-him way...it's Gene Simmons!
    TgeekB likes this.
    10-05-13 02:08 AM
    Lol... the app department isn't much of a fail for those that can take advantage of 10.2 unlocked sideloading. ...snip
    Then that explains the success of BB10 devices.
    ...and the jump from Z10 to Z30 is greater than 5 to 5s.
    The only "jump" here is how you arrived at this conclusion.
    TgeekB likes this.
    10-05-13 03:25 AM
    Lol... the app department isn't much of a fail for those that can take advantage of 10.2 unlocked sideloading. and the jump from Z10 to Z30 is greater than 5 to 5s.

Posted via CB10
    I respectfully completely disagree. I've said it before and I've said it again. Sideloading is not a solution for the app problem. It's an excuse. Think about it. Our selection is so poor. Some people resort to illegally putting Android apps on their phones. And then those people probably say "Apps don't matter". Apps clearly matter if that is the case.

I don't see a real advantage to upgrading to a Z30. The screen is larger, but it will be of lower quality. It has the same amount of RAM. The camera is the same. The processor is slightly faster and while it has the quad core GPU (which a lot of phones have so I'm not sure why everyone is making it a huge deal), it's useless if there are no games to play. It has a larger battery which is the best aspect, but a larger battery isn't enough for me to buy the phone.

Posted via CB10
    kevinnugent likes this.
    10-05-13 08:13 AM
    I respectfully completely disagree. I've said it before and I've said it again. Sideloading is not a solution for the app problem. It's an excuse. Think about it. Our selection is so poor. Some people resort to illegally putting Android apps on their phones. And then those people probably say "Apps don't matter". Apps clearly matter if that is the case.

I don't see a real advantage to upgrading to a Z30. The screen is larger, but it will be of lower quality. It has the same amount of RAM. The camera is the same. The processor is slightly faster and while it has the quad core GPU (which a lot of phones have so I'm not sure why everyone is making it a huge deal), it's useless if there are no games to play. It has a larger battery which is the best aspect, but a larger battery isn't enough for me to buy the phone.

Posted via CB10
    Camera is not the same...

Posted Via CB10 On The Brother Of Future Z30
    10-05-13 08:39 AM
    Camera is not the same...

What is the difference? I haven't read anywhere saying that it is a different camera than the Z10.
    TgeekB likes this.
    10-05-13 08:45 AM
    What is the difference? I haven't read anywhere saying that it is a different camera than the Z10.
    Ok I was wrong it seems, sorry.

10-05-13 08:48 AM
    Gene Simmons with a Blackberry. That would be hilarious.
    10-05-13 09:00 AM
    I love the iphone5 new ios. Posts like these are just stupid. BlackBerry cannot compete with the iphone so forum topics like this are created. Truly sad.

Posted via CB10
    10-05-13 09:57 AM
    I love the iphone5 new ios. Posts like these are just stupid. BlackBerry cannot compete with the iphone so forum topics like this are created. Truly sad.

Posted via CB10
    Well great,

10-05-13 10:11 AM

Posted via CB10
    I thought games were the main things that have or are coming? Which doesn't say much.
    10-05-13 10:23 AM
    No he's right. I've spoken to every iPhone user and they all hate it. They're getting Z30's.
    You haven't spoken to this iOS user. Nor others that work with me. I most certainly disagree with you. As does my significant other. As do a few co-workers.

There are some who don't like it. Then again, there are some who can't stand the latest corvette redesign. There are some that like it.
    ajst222 likes this.
    10-05-13 10:30 AM
    No he's right. I've spoken to every iPhone user and they all hate it. They're getting Z30's.
    B.S.

Sent from my Nexus 7
    10-05-13 10:35 AM
    The 3rd party app icons look even polished and professional and that makes official apps look like draw by numbers at preschool education.

Best mate a Apple lover (iphone4s, ipad2, ipod) hates it and well iphone 5 or C is not being considered for upgrade very soon. Says it all....fanboy no likey new iOS toy.

After my iphone experience, I'd never buy one (was gifted the first one).
    10-05-13 11:00 AM
    I like the changes in IOS7. It makes my iPhone 5 feel new and fresh. Unfortunately I have to pass it down to my significant other. She dropped her beloved iPhone 4 and needs a new phone. So I ordered a 5s (gold), but I'm struggling with the decision. I really like the Note 3, but I'm not sure that I want to give up the apple ecosystem. We have Apple TV (love it), a few iPads, MacBook Pro and seriously considering picking up the 11in MacBook Air.
    10-05-13 12:03 PM
59 123