02-15-15 02:49 PM
    Jesus was no threat to King Herod as a baby but king Herod had all the babies of Bethlehem put to death because of the threat Jesus posed in the future. Mighty King Apple is probably doing the same.

Posted via CB10
    You're comparing BlackBerry to Jesus? I think you're the one with issues! You want everyone to just post over and over how great BlackBerry is. Anytime anyone says anything critical, you blow a gasket. You think someone with a high post count is just a troll? You can't imagine that some of us have been here, and have been BlackBerry users, for many years. You seem to want a flock of sheep, mindless drones, singing the praises of BlackBerry like it's a religious icon. You ever hear of the right of people to express themselves freely? Or, are you one of those who feels all should genuflect before the altar of BlackBerry without daring to be critical of anything. You're the one who needs to take a step back.

Posted using my Z10
    02-15-15 03:03 PM
    You're comparing BlackBerry to Jesus? I think you're the one with issues! You want everyone to just post over and over how great BlackBerry is. Anytime anyone says anything critical, you blow a gasket. You think someone with a high post count is just a troll? You can't imagine that some of us have been here, and have been BlackBerry users, for many years. You seem to want a flock of sheep, mindless drones, singing the praises of BlackBerry like it's a religious icon. You ever hear of the right of people to express themselves freely? Or, are you one of those who feels all should genuflect before the altar of BlackBerry without daring to be critical of anything. You're the one who needs to take a step back.

Posted using my Z10

Amen!!!
    kbz1960 likes this.
    02-15-15 03:25 PM
    Amen!!!
    Amen hallelujah!
    02-15-15 04:09 PM
    Ok, so I've taken a quick look through this thread and I personally believe that some Blackberry employees probably do come here on occasion, but they obviously don't come out blatant about it for security reasons. There is no way to be 100% certain though...
    Well, I KNOW they did. IIRC, Alec S and Alex K have posted here. Both of these are ex-employees by the way.
    pantlesspenguin likes this.
    02-15-15 04:12 PM

Posted using my Z10
    Or...

It's satire like the rest of the thread, and you just jumped the shark.
    zephyr613 and anon(3732391) like this.
    02-15-15 04:24 PM

Posted using my Z10

Secret agents spying crackberry-img_20150215_090904.png
    It wasn't me who thought up Reo, Jesus phone, although I did make the Apple, evil King Herod analogy. I can see why you might be offended by my post though considering you are one of the posters that has made posts in the tens of thousands.

Posted via CB10
    02-15-15 04:34 PM
    Paranoid today boys?? You know there might be medication for that sort of thing.

Posted via the pure awesomeness of blackberry.
    02-15-15 04:49 PM
    Alright fair enough. if any blackberry employees are reading this post ill tell you the one thing needed to make blackberry successful. it's not the amazon app store or Snap. we need APPS! Native apps! you guys need to do something to encourage developers to build the apps for the platform. if only you guys conformed sooner blackberry wouldn't of gotten such a bad name as it did, and it got it for one reason only. because we have no apps, or we are forced to download .apks or third party apps that we get locked out of cause it breaches terms of use by the main apps. encourage them to build for this OS I believe there is hope if this can be accomplished

| bER1Nry | on the |  Q10 |
    fishlove73 likes this.
    02-15-15 04:59 PM
    Did you also know that apple pie is available in the company commissary?

Or was that apple crisp?
    02-15-15 05:34 PM
    This thread is whacked.

Posted via CB10

I couldn't agree more!!

(what's a whack??)
    kbz1960 likes this.
    02-15-15 05:41 PM
    Well, I KNOW they did. IIRC, Alec S and Alex K have posted here. Both of these are ex-employees by the way.

Are they related???
    kbz1960 likes this.
    02-15-15 05:45 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20150215_090904.png 
Views:	566 
Size:	139.6 KB 
ID:	333835
    It wasn't me who thought up Reo, Jesus phone, although I did make the Apple, evil King Herod analogy. I can see why you might be offended by my post though considering you are one of the posters that has made posts in the tens of thousands.

Posted via CB10
    Shaleem, as most people with several thousand posts under their belt, have been members here for several years. BlackBerry as a company has changed. BlackBerry devices have changed. The mobile climate has changed. And people's thoughts and opinions are allowed to change. It's been a WILD ride for the past few years. Because people have owned BB devices for several years, of course they have an interest in the company and should be allowed to praise or critique the company as they see fit. Same with people who may have switched to a competing device but still want to keep tabs on BB in case they want to switch back. It's really not that difficult to understand.
    shaleem and kbz1960 like this.
    02-15-15 05:57 PM
    But when in cases where people spend the time to make posts in the tens of thousands, then I have to suspect that that they are either getting some form of pay for their time or that they are suffering from some kind of mental disorder.

Posted via CB10
    Excuse me? So which is it for you? lol
    kbz1960 likes this.
    02-15-15 06:18 PM
    Excuse me? So which is it for you? lol
    Well even you would have to admit that over 73,000 posts is an awful lot of posts, even if it is over seven years.

Posted via CB10
    02-15-15 06:26 PM
    Alright fair enough. if any blackberry employees are reading this post ill tell you the one thing needed to make blackberry successful. it's not the amazon app store or Snap. we need APPS! Native apps! you guys need to do something to encourage developers to build the apps for the platform. if only you guys conformed sooner blackberry wouldn't of gotten such a bad name as it did, and it got it for one reason only. because we have no apps, or we are forced to download .apks or third party apps that we get locked out of cause it breaches terms of use by the main apps. encourage them to build for this OS I believe there is hope if this can be accomplished

| bER1Nry | on the |  Q10 |
    Believe me BlackBerry tried everything to get the apps developed, short of holding a gun to their head and forcing it. I seen devs being wined and dined, money and devices thrown at them, even offers to build the app for them (Netflix). They did try, but the media BlackBerry bashing machine was in full force at the time spreading outright lies about how hard it was to develop for BlackBerry and touting the horrors of bb7 as if bb10 did not exist. (And yes before I get jumped all over some of that lack of knowledge was due to lack of marketing by BlackBerry themselves)

Posted via CB10
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    02-15-15 06:26 PM

Posted via CB10
    N4BB, lol

Posted via CB10
    02-15-15 06:27 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20150215_090904.png 
Views:	566 
Size:	139.6 KB 
ID:	333835

Posted via CB10
    Please stop wasting my time with your nonsense. Please!!!

Posted using my Z10
    02-15-15 06:32 PM
    Or...

It's satire like the rest of the thread, and you just jumped the shark.
    Sorry. The poster that I responded to wouldn't know satire if it bit him!

Posted using my Z10
    kbz1960 likes this.
    02-15-15 06:36 PM
    This thread is really wearing out its usefulness.
    Umaima_B_Dia likes this.
    02-15-15 06:37 PM
95 ... 234