Hi all

So far I'm loving my Pearl flip 8230 I'm just having an issue with one email account.

I currently have my phone setup with my yahoo email account which was the first one I setup on my mobile device, 2nd was Verizon Wireless one you can create. I created my @vzw.blackberry.net email account which is all well and good.

I simply want to send email from my @vzw.blackberry.net email from my phone to anyone showing that email address. I do not want to send email from my phone using my yahoo email address as default. If I send an email from my mobile device I would like it to reflect the @vzw.blackberry.net email account.

Can someone please help me?!

Thanks
    11-15-09 01:00 PM
    This is how you set your Verizon email as your default:
    Go to Options, then Advanced Options, then Default Services. Change Messaging to your Verizon email.
    11-15-09 01:09 PM
    Check my response to your other thread.

Please do not post the same question twice.
    11-15-09 01:09 PM
    Check my response to your other thread.

Please do not post the same question twice.
    Thank you lak611. Sorry about the double post wont happen again.

What is the Calendar(CICAL) for if you dont mind?

Thanks
    11-15-09 01:19 PM
    I changed my default email account to the @vzw.blackberry.net email sent a test to my yahoo account and it still reflects the @yahoo account as the sender?

I did what you stated maybe I missed something? Do I need to reboot the phone?
    11-15-09 01:31 PM
    I changed my default email account to the @vzw.blackberry.net email sent a test to my yahoo account and it still reflects the @yahoo account as the sender?

I did what you stated maybe I missed something? Do I need to reboot the phone?
    Did you save your changes after you did that? Rebooting is not necessary.
    11-15-09 01:37 PM
    Yes it asked when I clicked the back button to save, discard or cancel. I clicked save and went to the previous page with default services.
    11-15-09 01:39 PM
    Do I need to remove the yahoo account and re add it so it takes my 2nd email account? Anyone have any ideas on this problem?

Thanks
    11-15-09 02:06 PM
    That worked thanks
    11-15-09 02:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD