I hear a lot of ppl saying that an SD card is useless and the cloud is better, Ummm I beg to differ, Don't U need to b connected to the internet to access the cloud? So on the subway how can u listen to ur music with no service? Personally I would use the cloud as a Back up if I lost my SD card. There are many pros and cons with both But I love having a "Hard Copy" and not "Air Copy" Curious what other people think ????? ??????
    04-11-12 04:26 PM
    I hear a lot of ppl saying that an SD card is useless and the cloud is better, Ummm I beg to differ, Don't U need to b connected to the internet to access the cloud? So on the subway how can u listen to ur music with no service? Personally I would use the cloud as a Back up if I lost my SD card. There are many pros and cons with both But I love having a "Hard Copy" and not "Air Copy" Curious what other people think ????? ??????
    Well when you look at it like that, yes the SD card would be better. But the Cloud is much more then that. You can store information on the cloud & use any device to access that info without it taking up space.
    04-11-12 04:38 PM
    I hear a lot of ppl saying that an SD card is useless and the cloud is better ...
    Those people are morons. Don't want to use an sd card? Don't use one. But don't argue that the cloud is "better" or that phones don't need local storage. Some of us don't want to use "free" storage that can simply disappear (and at the very least costs users their privacy) or pay for storage. Does an sd card take up a lot of space or something? These cloud proponents that put down local storage must work for the cloud companies. There's no other reasonable explanation why someone would pump up one thing (cloud) while advocating getting rid of another (local storage). Options are good. Advocating getting rid of options reeks of an agenda.
    04-11-12 05:19 PM
    Cloud sucks when you live on slow-internet country
    hint: South east Asia

Sent from my BlackBerry 9700 using Crackberry Apps
    04-11-12 07:56 PM
    Both have their pros and cons. It's all user preference. No reason to put down the other really.
    04-11-12 08:37 PM
    Cloud is good if you you want to access the same media or data from multiple devices and all have cheap, ready internet access AND cloud service. Otherwise, SD cards make the most sense.
    04-11-12 11:09 PM
    With cloud,the devil is in the details.who are we to say that governments won't request access to the info stored in the"cloud"?
    Jonathank likes this.
    04-11-12 11:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD