I use the BB reader mode when possible which makes reading articles on my phone easier, but either I haven't found the option to allow this or it doesn't exist.. touching the screen so it scrolls down. Does this exist? I've come across websites and apps for companies that HAVE this feature. I simply touch the screen and it scrolls down. No swiping! I like this better than the Samsung eye recognition thing. What do you guys know about this.
    05-15-14 02:49 PM
    Using a Q10, pressing the n key scrolls down and the p key scrolls up with the t key going to the top/beginning and the b key to go to the bottom/end. I don't know if these work on the Z-series phones.
    05-15-14 06:01 PM
    No, that won't work in the browser reader mode. Reader mode is simply a stripped-down view of the page(s) you're viewing, with the added convenience of being able to bump up the font if you have poor reading vision like mine.
    05-15-14 06:06 PM
    Using a Q10, pressing the n key scrolls down and the p key scrolls up with the t key going to the top/beginning and the b key to go to the bottom/end. I don't know if these work on the Z-series phones.
    Physical keyboard rocks!

Posted via my BlackBerry Q10
    05-15-14 09:28 PM
    On the Q10 just press the space bar. It scrolls down 1 page. Easy to hold in one hand and read.

Posted from my awesome Q10
    05-16-14 11:52 AM
    I use the BB reader mode when possible which makes reading articles on my phone easier, but either I haven't found the option to allow this or it doesn't exist.. touching the screen so it scrolls down. Does this exist? I've come across websites and apps for companies that HAVE this feature. I simply touch the screen and it scrolls down. No swiping! I like this better than the Samsung eye recognition thing. What do you guys know about this.
    Yes you can do this on a BlackBerry touch screen. You do it the same way you do on a BlackBerry qwerty.

You need to TWO finger swipe up from the bottom. That will bring up the keyboard. Then the same short cuts that we love on our qwerty can be done on the touch screen. Press Spacebar to move one page, T for top, B for bottom.....

Posted via CB10
    05-16-14 01:30 PM
    Ok thanks!

Posted via CB10
    05-19-14 07:57 PM