Here is a screenshot of what BB App World 3.0 may look like.

Screenshot of what BlackBerry App World 3.0 might look like surfaces | MobileSyrup.com
    05-13-11 11:17 AM
    Looks like the Crackberry App Store.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-13-11 04:30 PM
    it looks good, lets just hope theres more than a handful of apps to go with it!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-15-11 09:12 AM
    Looks like someone played around with theme builder. I don't think this is appworld 3. The rim built apps look much nicer now. Look at travel, or fb 2.0.
    05-15-11 01:46 PM
    Not a terrible concept, but it would definitely need some refining if it were actually the new appworld.
    05-15-11 02:04 PM
    I always thought the app world was absolutely atrocious as it is now, it needs color, it's so drab and bland. That screenshot is a definite step up but like said above, looks like it could use some more refinement but **** I'd take that over what is there now any day of the week.
    05-15-11 03:21 PM
    I always thought the app world was absolutely atrocious as it is now, it needs color, it's so drab and bland. That screenshot is a definite step up but like said above, looks like it could use some more refinement but **** I'd take that over what is there now any day of the week.
    I completely agree and I think they need to go to a white background its just visually more appealing in my opinion.
    05-15-11 06:07 PM
    I agree with that as well, I like the use of blue and black and whatnot but it would look a lot better over some white. Would make everything so much more inviting and clear.
    05-15-11 06:42 PM
    As long as RIM doesn't increase the amount of time it takes for an app to get accepted... freakin RIM.
    05-23-11 10:04 PM
    The app store is definitely coming in last compared to the competition.
    05-23-11 10:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD