03-14-14 11:17 PM
156 ... 34567
tools
    Yes! If someone disagrees with your choices, you should drop them out of your life completely. And this doesn't only apply to friends; if your spouse has a different choice in mobile phones, you should definitely leave them.

Wow.
    Wow, indeed!

Posted via CB10
    03-12-14 05:14 PM
    You: There wasn't one
    You're right! There were two, not one!

My mistake..

Posted via CB10
    xBURK likes this.
    03-12-14 05:16 PM
    Don't let it bug you. You know what you have in that holster. They don't. Hold your head high. You're unique, and that's a good thing!
    That's what she said. Lmao!!!
    03-12-14 05:31 PM
    You want to see funny you should see how iPhone users react to teasing. Tease a grown man for using a little girls' phone and his emasculated *** will want to have a look at your BlackBerry - guaranteed.
    I learned that the hard way. I told my older brother that his new iPhone honestly looked like an women's accessory. He had the biggest hissy fit.

Posted via CB10
    Sexy Sadie likes this.
    03-12-14 05:32 PM
    I learned that the hard way. I told my older brother that his new iPhone honestly looked like an women's accessory. He had the biggest hissy fit.

Posted via CB10
    Yes, I'm sure what your brother did can be applied to iPhone users generally, because you know, people who buy the same phone tend to behave the same way. I mean, obviously.

/s
    03-12-14 05:40 PM
    The iPhone honestly doesn't make a guy any less masculine and I wholeheartedly disagree that it looks feminine; It's a phone for crying out loud.
    MERCDROID likes this.
    03-12-14 05:48 PM
    Don't get your panties in a knot Sparky. Most of these comments are not to be taken so literally.
    03-12-14 06:08 PM
    I think over time it will change.
    03-12-14 06:11 PM
    Yes, I'm sure what your brother did can be applied to iPhone users generally, because you know, people who buy the same phone tend to behave the same way. I mean, obviously.

/s
    Nope, just my brother....obviously.

Posted via CB10
    03-12-14 06:20 PM
    Quick sell that Z10 and get a iPhone so you can fit in! Who cares what you like, it's all about what your friends like and how they perceive you. Don't be left out. Lol jk be a rebel

Zed30
    xBURK and MERCDROID like this.
    03-12-14 06:23 PM
    The iPhone honestly doesn't make a guy any less masculine and I wholeheartedly disagree that it looks feminine; It's a phone for crying out loud.
    I agree. It doesn't matter if it looks feminine, dainty, cartoonish, charming etc....
    It's ones persons choice and it definitely has nothing to do with how the phone performs.

Posted via CB10
    03-12-14 06:29 PM
    Steal all their crap, sell it and buy them all BB 10 devices and give them those. You know, since it's not hostile or anything.
    Lol, that's going too far. I often take their stuff and they'll take mine, but we always give it back, not before trolling/messing with each others stuff first though... it does scare me though the thought of them potentially trying to unlock my phone and accidentally wiping it...

Posted via CB10 for BlackBerry Q10
    03-12-14 07:19 PM
    thats funny me and another buddy both have bb's and we make fun of our other buddy with an android.. haha
    03-12-14 07:42 PM
    thats funny me and another buddy both have bb's and we make fun of our other buddy with an android.. haha
    Ya, my friends and I rib the crap out of each other all the time. For many reasons, I realize some people don't have that luxury though.
    My Grandfather always said, "Once you learn to laugh at yourself and or take things less seriously, I'll consider taking you out for ice cream". Now that I think of it, that pr-ick never did. Never mind.

Posted via CB10
    03-12-14 08:24 PM
    Opposite problem here. All five people in my home have Iphones; I make a sheep sound every time I walk by them; Yep, I'm the bully in the house.
    xBURK, neo158 and stlabrat like this.
    03-12-14 08:34 PM
    I catch a lot of grief over my BB but it doesn't irritate me nearly as much as using an Android or iPhone so I'll stick with it. You've got to use humor. I always talk about BBRY's great safety features such as theft resistance. If I'm walking to my car in Oakland and someone wants to steal my phone, you'll hear me yell as I'm running... "You don't want it, it's a BlackBerry!"
    03-12-14 08:44 PM
    I agree. It doesn't matter if it looks feminine, dainty, cartoonish, charming etc....
    It's ones persons choice and it definitely has nothing to do with how the phone performs.

Posted via CB10
    And if a dude chooses to walk around with a gold iPhone I think he's a d*uche. My opinion has nothing to do with how the phone performs.

Posted via CB10
    xBURK likes this.
    03-12-14 09:42 PM
    I love my Blackberry's but, as much as I wish I could bring it to school, I just can't. I know I'd get made fun of. Very sad that people are such pricks that they'd make fun of what phone you like using.
    You can make fun of their toys also. Put them to the tests. Their phone can't handle it. If they don't want to go up against your BlackBerry, tell them you understand.
    Monsterlad likes this.
    03-12-14 09:45 PM
    Feel better? Now that you've set the truth free? As I said to another joker..can't take comments here so literally. Or seriously. But clearly the truth police will get up in arms.

Let me waste another 5 minutes of my time, I merely implied the product choices of people can and are often used to characterize consumers in terms of their station in life. So that's where my comments came from. Marketing and consumer research companies do that all the time, it's their business to profile you based on what you buy.

There's no clear or direct correlation but it doesn't stop them from profiling..so there, you happy now? Breath...it's just a forum.

You guys are truly funny to get so riled up.
    03-12-14 10:16 PM
    I had a little keyboard fun at work once or twice. I've got a diehard Google and Android loyalist of a friend who with another guy on our crew (the iPhone guy) were both eating lunch with me and we were discussing mobile stuff. They were both talking about how "old and irrelevant" BlackBerry is supposed to be now, and for the h*ll of it I told them I wanted to show them something. I bet them I could out-type them and the fastest fronts the next Taco Bell run. In short, smoked 'em. The upshot other than the freebie is I never get flacked about my keyboarded BlackBerry anymore
    xBURK likes this.
    03-13-14 12:17 AM
    OP: Try :"yeah, kinda ... it's an unamed prototype I'm not even authorized to show you, that's why I sport in in a holster. You'll hear of it in the coming months." And promptly move on (count the # of followers then )
    03-13-14 04:46 AM
    I have a z10 and a z30 which are both Canadian factory unlocked models and I feel that's it's actually "cool" to be in the minority here in the USA using a BlackBerry 10 device.

That's until I demo the device to my clients who are Android and IOS users. When I show them the Hub, Peek and the Gesture concepts and how quickly I can access my emails, social media and so on.

They are amazed and don't even realize that a BlackBerry device can do this, my reply is always the same "can your iPhone do that", enough said.

Posted using my z10 (10.2.1.2102) on T Mobile USA
    neo158, Superfly_FR and stlabrat like this.
    03-13-14 05:24 AM
    So today at lunch, I was catching up with some old friends, the moment I walked up to them they eyed my holster attached to my "backpack", first thing that came out of their mouths?
    "Is that a BlackBerry?"
    "It's 2014, you still have a BlackBerry?!?"
    They said in disbelief. If I wasn't a teenager in high school, I would have showed them all the amazing Blackberry 10 features, but because it was a high school setting I didn't want to receive nerd status... if I had tried to, they would have told me
    "Shut the f*** up"
    "Cool story bro"
    They might have taken my phone too, we rip on each other alot, and take each others stuff, it's friendly and not hostile...it's because I know they would have done as such, that I didn't defend BlackBerry. I'm sorry, please forgive me, I'm cowardly, I shame the branding that my q10 carries. I should have, but I didn't...

Posted via CB10 for BlackBerry Q10
    As a Windows Phone user I know what it's like. None of you on this site would be scoffed at by me for using a BlackBerry, we're going against the trend of using Android and that's a good thing.

I'm even considering a Z10 as a backup device and I'm wondering if 175 is as cheap as I think it is for the Z10?
    GSM-S likes this.
    03-13-14 05:44 AM
    Time to grow a pair, and defend what you believe in.

Posted via CB10
    03-13-14 06:06 AM
    You: incorrect

You: incorrect
    Seems like I remember a study awhile back that actually indicated that BlackBerry users were more social and successful than others. I might remember wrong though, but for sure BlackBerry users tended to be more focused and driven and that is usually related to success.
    03-13-14 06:08 AM
156 ... 34567