03-14-14 11:17 PM
156 1234 ...
tools
    All I took from this thread is that some of you guys are exactly why BlackBerry users get this kind of treatment. I'd laugh my fkn arse off if I teased someone for their technology and got these hilariously cheesy and dramatic replies, lmao. It's guaranteed comedy.
    http://www.crushable.com/wp-content/...n-laughing.gif

That's all you can ask for really.

Posted via CB10
    03-12-14 01:02 AM
    That's all you can ask for really.

Posted via CB10
    Do I detect shade?
    03-12-14 01:03 AM
    Do I detect shade?
    No shade, just marshmallows and stockings.

Posted via CB10
    03-12-14 01:05 AM
    Damn you. Now I'm craving marshmallows melted into some hot chocolate and it's 3am
    xBURK likes this.
    03-12-14 01:09 AM
    100% agree with Apollo's first post. Great comebacks guys. Why don't you tell them that Alicia Keys uses one too, Lmao! Nowadays you have to self deprecate and return the slap in the face, for example, Ya they call it a crackberry because all its good for is wiping my asss, but I heard those iPhones are made for mindless imbeciles, and I see they hit their target.
    Something along those lines. Get some respect.

Robertino BB-Z10
    KDB84 likes this.
    03-12-14 01:35 AM
    100% agree with Apollo's first post. Great comebacks guys. Why don't you tell them that Alicia Keys uses one too, Lmao! Nowadays you have to self deprecate and return the slap in the face, for example, Ya they call it a crackberry because all its good for is wiping my asss, but I heard those iPhones are made for mindless imbeciles, and I see they hit their target.
    Something along those lines. Get some respect.

Robertino BB-Z10
    Why not just ignore it? If you respond with some kind of pre-planned retort, all it will really do is enforce the belief that you spent time thinking about what your response should be, suggesting others' comments actually matter to you. If those people sense they can get to you by what they say, it's unlikely they'll stop because you offer a clever response.
    03-12-14 01:44 AM
    You can't go back with my retort, you have to use it on the spot when it happens, so next time. The key is not not care what the hell anyone thinks.

Robertino BB-Z10
    jojo beaconsfield likes this.
    03-12-14 04:01 AM
    Tell your friends, there is nothing wrong with using iPhones, as long as they don't mind being a.......

Last edited by sandman10; 03-12-14 at 07:34 AM.
    03-12-14 04:38 AM
    Op, here is something for you. "6 and 7th commandments of Russell
    6. Do not use power to supress opinion you think pernicious, for if you do the opinion will suppress you.
    7. Do not fear to be eccentric in opinion, for every opinion now accepted was once eccentric." (If you like, google the whole 10 commandments from Russell, you will feel much better-if you can follow them in your life, you will have a successful life than any of your peer sitting at that table-IMO).
    03-12-14 05:40 AM
    Did they give you a wedgie?

Posted via CB10
    03-12-14 05:40 AM
    But seriously, to keep the conversation high and mighty, to all the iPhone users you should say, "what's wrong, is your p*ssy sore today?", and to the Samsung users you should just respond with " baaaaaaaaaaa". (sheep noises).

Posted via CB10
    03-12-14 05:45 AM
    OP, at the end of the day it is just a phone. Whichever one you are comfortable with that suit your needs is the one you should get. After all its your money that you are spending on it. For those who are ridiculing your choice, just let them be. There is no need to be embarrassed. Anyone whose self-esteem is affected by what phone they or their friends carry to the point of ridiculing them needs to reset their priorities. Life is a lot more than the phone you carry.

Posted from my Samsung Galaxy Note Tablet
    03-12-14 05:46 AM
    'You're still using an iPhone in 2014? That's like paying for an Aston Martin and getting a Mazda.'

Quality Poultry - Channel PIN: C004B64D1
    PatrickMJS likes this.
    03-12-14 06:13 AM
    You should have checked the labels on their shirts. They likely bought their clothes from Walmart.

Seriously though, who cares what they think about your phone. You know it is the best and that's all that matters.

Posted via CB10
    03-12-14 06:22 AM
    'You're still using an iPhone in 2014? That's like paying for an Aston Martin and getting a Mazda.'

Quality Poultry - Channel PIN: C004B64D1
    hah.
    I own mazda (6) and dream about aston
    03-12-14 06:23 AM
    Now I know how others feel when I scoff at them for using an iPhone or Samsung.

Posted via CB10
    xBURK and TGR1 like this.
    What's with the holster hate?

They'll wish they had it in a holster instead of in their pocket when they have Low-T and their women leave them after five failed pregz.

-STV on Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.2141 TMO US
    xBURK likes this.
    I love my Blackberry's but, as much as I wish I could bring it to school, I just can't. I know I'd get made fun of. Very sad that people are such pricks that they'd make fun of what phone you like using.
    03-12-14 07:07 AM
    I love my Blackberry's but, as much as I wish I could bring it to school, I just can't. I know I'd get made fun of. Very sad that people are such pricks that they'd make fun of what phone you like using.
    Are you serious about this, you actually can't bring your blackberry to school because they will make fun of you???? Where do you go to school, Newport Beach? Do you drive a black Mercedes or BMW just to fit in as well?
    Dude, just bring your phone to school and hijack a smart TV via dlna. Also, don't care so much about what others think, it's just a phone, a great phone nonetheless.

Robertino BB-Z10
    TGR1, neo158 and jojo beaconsfield like this.
    03-12-14 07:49 AM
    Or you could go with.. "yah it's one of the new ones. I can't believe you guys don't have one yet. Oh well, I won't hold it against you. It's just a phone."
    03-12-14 07:57 AM
    It's funny - whenever one of my co-workers has an issue with their Samsung or iPhone (I have someone stop by once or twice a week), they come to me for help. I show them how (easily) I do it on my Z10, and then I end up going through a complicated route to get it sorted on their phone. They always have this little look of jealousy. . . but they always end the conversation with something like '. . . well, it's mostly a good phone. . . I have this great weather app and I can use mobile hot-spot". Most recently, though, I've been getting "BUT I get to use BBM on it!" so that's a plus. That happened twice yesterday, actually. Both S4's.
    03-12-14 08:28 AM

If you don't give a crap, those who laugh at you would look like fools. Guys who carry a BlackBerry look attractive as they have character.
    03-12-14 08:30 AM
    It's funny - whenever one of my co-workers has an issue with their Samsung or iPhone (I have someone stop by once or twice a week), they come to me for help. I show them how (easily) I do it on my Z10, and then I end up going through a complicated route to get it sorted on their phone. They always have this little look of jealousy. . . but they always end the conversation with something like '. . . well, it's mostly a good phone. . . I have this great weather app and I can use mobile hot-spot". Most recently, though, I've been getting "BUT I get to use BBM on it!" so that's a plus. That happened twice yesterday, actually. Both S4's.
    That's the spirit. You're kind of word of mouth is by far the best.

Posted via CB10
    jojo beaconsfield and KDB84 like this.
    03-12-14 08:35 AM
    Tell your friends, there is nothing wrong with using iPhones, as long as they don't mind being a.......

http://i51.tinypic.com/2i9sdpv.jpg
    And they will respond and say you are a

Different strokes for different folks...
    xBURK, TGR1 and Monsterlad like this.
    03-12-14 08:44 AM
    I guess they don't know you post here either? That would be horrible.

Seriously you know you'd be made fun of? What grade are you in where you're worried about stuff like that?

I guess I'm too old for **** like this.

Posted via CB10
    Sexy Sadie likes this.
    03-12-14 08:49 AM
156 1234 ...