Nope. A second or two isn't going to make me use those ugly things.
    http://31.media.tumblr.com/07cfa5915...5yr7o1_500.gif
    Good for you, but put yourself in others shoes for a second.

By your logic ( making fun of holsters ) is no different than people making fun of BlackBerry.

What would you say to those people. See it works both ways.

We'd say the same thing you say to those people.

"It's doesn't matter what you think, it works for me".

Have you even tried a holster. 10-1 you'd probably like it and find it useful.

Worrying about someone's perception of you for using a product is no way to go through life.

Posted via CB10
    03-12-14 01:12 PM
    OP...Fast forward 10 years from now, there's a good chance you'll probably have accomplished more than your friends...who will likely be earning slightly more than minimum wage at Costco, selling those phones that they carry today like a badge of honor.

So my advice, is to get thru the next couple of years, let them have their 15 minutes in high school, and dare them to grow a pair in the meantime.

People who often mock others for not being in the "in" crowd tend to feel pretty vulnerable and weak when standing alone.

Others are quite comfortable when leading quietly. Hence you carry a BlackBerry. Cheers.
    03-12-14 01:27 PM
    [QUOTE=crackbrry fan;1010906
    Last edited by Fidel Mercado; 03-12-14 at 02:09 PM.
    03-12-14 01:33 PM
    All I took from this thread is that some of you guys are exactly why BlackBerry users get this kind of treatment. I'd laugh my fkn arse off if I teased someone for their technology and got these hilariously cheesy and dramatic replies, lmao. It's guaranteed comedy.
    http://www.crushable.com/wp-content/...n-laughing.gif
    You want to see funny you should see how iPhone users react to teasing. Tease a grown man for using a little girls' phone and his emasculated *** will want to have a look at your BlackBerry - guaranteed.
    Sexy Sadie and xBURK like this.
    03-12-14 01:47 PM
    You want to see funny you should see how iPhone users react to teasing. Tease a grown man for using a little girls' phone and his emasculated *** will want to have a look at your BlackBerry - guaranteed.
    This says a lot more about you than it does anyone else, and none of what it says is good.
    03-12-14 01:51 PM
    I've got my Z30 in a holster because it just works for me. I could care less what others do with their phones as it is their business not mine..
    03-12-14 01:53 PM
    To the OP:

I take major heat from my friends and family for rockin a BlackBerry. I got hooked early though and have stuck with BlackBerry ever since. I really hope the company can survive because I love BlackBerry's. When I'm using my Q10 I really don't care what anyone thinks or says. Neither should you.

SQN100-2 /10.2.1.2102
    03-12-14 02:02 PM
    Sounds like high school behavior. Oh it is high school behavior. This is normal and who cares.
    richardat likes this.
    03-12-14 02:35 PM
    My friends rag on me, and I give it right back to them. I also use a holster and always have with my BlackBerry phones. The reason? It's quick and easy to get to and put away, offers protection when it's not in my hand, and I don't have any kind of ugly case. My friends don't use holsters, but they have ugly cases. I also don't like to put my phone in my pocket because a few times I've scratched the screen. With phones getting bigger, it also makes it harder to comfortably fit in a pocket.

I actually like to be different though, so popular choices rarely appeal to me.
    03-12-14 02:50 PM
    Do you wear a waist pouch too? Lmao

I've never used a holster in my life and my Z10 is as flawless as day 1. If you like it, use one. But that excuse isn't going to stick.

*goes back to scoffing at holsters*

Posted via CB10
    Holster this......

Posted via CB10
    Apollo_IV likes this.
    03-12-14 03:29 PM
    Good for you, but put yourself in others shoes for a second.

By your logic ( making fun of holsters ) is no different than people making fun of BlackBerry.

What would you say to those people. See it works both ways.

We'd say the same thing you say to those people.

"It's doesn't matter what you think, it works for me".

Have you even tried a holster. 10-1 you'd probably like it and find it useful.

Worrying about someone's perception of you for using a product is no way to go through life.

Posted via CB10
    LOL

Have you met me? I don't use holsters because I think they look disgusting, but IF I happened to like them in some alternate universe where aesthetics weren't important to me I would use them and I'd own the ish out of them because I'm confident in my skin. Same with my phone. Besides, retaliating just makes it seem like you're trying to compensate for something. Even I make fun of BlackBerry users when the reactions I get look like the ones in this thread.

Me when people take jabs at my flawfree Z10:
    Last edited by Apollo_IV; 03-12-14 at 08:25 PM.
    03-12-14 03:30 PM
    OP...Fast forward 10 years from now, there's a good chance you'll probably have accomplished more than your friends...who will likely be earning slightly more than minimum wage at Costco, selling those phones that they carry today like a badge of honor.

Oh Please- why will he have accomplished more than his friends- because he uses a BlackBerry?! These forums are becoming delusional.

Posted via CB10
    03-12-14 03:36 PM
    This says a lot more about you than it does anyone else, and none of what it says is good.
    Well said. I agree.

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App!
    richardat likes this.
    03-12-14 03:54 PM
    I used to get that from some of my friends, but I've actually converted a few of them to BB10, mainly from Android to the Q10.

I can't rock my Q10 without the holster. I hate having it in my pocket.

This is my Q10 - short story - people don't hate anymore...

Scoffed at for using BlackBerry-img_20140216_131447.jpg

Posted via CB10
    03-12-14 04:00 PM
    I used to get that from some of my friends, but I've actually converted a few of them to BB10, mainly from Android to the Q10.

I can't rock my Q10 without the holster. I hate having it in my pocket.

This is my Q10 - short story - people don't hate anymore...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20140216_131447.jpg 
Views:	577 
Size:	92.9 KB 
ID:	254610

Posted via CB10
    You fancy, huh?
    Monsterlad likes this.
    03-12-14 04:07 PM
    Unique.

Damn Rhianna is fine tho!

Posted via CB10
    03-12-14 04:33 PM
    OP, you take the road less traveled like most of us here. Aside from my wife and I, I can only name 2-3 other people with Blackberrys, but that's the allure of it to me.

Interesting question I like to ask the nay sayers..."what can your phone do that my phone can't?"

Enlightening discussion ensues.

Posted via CB10 on BB10 from Q10
    03-12-14 04:41 PM
    Really?
    03-12-14 04:43 PM
    Yawn! They aren't your friends,obviously they don't respect you and your choices! Note to self, dump "friends" who berate my choices!
    Posted via CB10
    Yes! If someone disagrees with your choices, you should drop them out of your life completely. And this doesn't only apply to friends; if your spouse has a different choice in mobile phones, you should definitely leave them.

Wow.
    03-12-14 04:48 PM

So my advice, is to get thru the next couple of years, let them have their 15 minutes in high school, and dare them to grow a pair in the meantime.

People who often mock others for not being in the "in" crowd tend to feel pretty vulnerable and weak when standing alone.

Others are quite comfortable when leading quietly. Hence you carry a BlackBerry. Cheers.
    I'm going to go out and buy my 10 and 9 year old a Blackberry TODAY!!! I want to guarantee that they are successes in the future.

On a side note, I don't attribute any of my success hat I've had in business to owning a Blackberry. I guess that's because it has NOTHING to do with it.
    03-12-14 04:49 PM
    I have 2 auto responses for the BlackBerry bashers when I hear this question.

"Who still uses a BlackBerry? "

Me: "Important people"
    Me: "People who make money"

Not entirely true, but works every time!

Posted via CB10
    03-12-14 04:49 PM
    I have 2 auto responses for the BlackBerry bashers when I hear this question.

"Who still uses a BlackBerry? "

Me: "Important people"
    Me: "People who make money"

Not entirely true, but works every time!

Posted via CB10
    You: incorrect

Apollo_IV, Berry_Pink and neo158 like this.
    03-12-14 04:50 PM

You: missed the point

Posted via CB10
    TheScionicMan likes this.
    03-12-14 04:53 PM
    You: missed the point

Posted via CB10
    You: There wasn't one
    neo158, richardat and unbreakablej like this.
    03-12-14 04:54 PM
    Still carry my 9900 in a holster. Have never had a phone in my pocket EVER !
    03-12-14 05:08 PM
156 ... 23456 ...