I have a holster! Always had one. Even have one for my zippo too

Q10 with Telus on 10.2.1.2141
    I can't give up my 9900 (it's the one that has unlimited data) as well as an unlocked Z10 that I bought from BlackBerry last December (with that, sadly, fire sale) that I just couldn't resist getting subscribed to the network. So now I, often, have two phones in holsters, and yes, I must look like a real dork (might as well get a pocket protector, too) but from way on back when I was in high school looking like a dork (a term that wasn't even in vogue when I was in high school) never bothered me.
    03-12-14 08:53 AM
    鼓起你的勇氣 自信地向他們炫耀你手中的黑莓 q10 ~ 並告訴大家黑莓已經是一隻 ~ 火鳳凰 ~

我的 z10 / z30 一直是我隨身的驕傲 !!
    03-12-14 09:07 AM
    So today at lunch, I was catching up with some old friends, the moment I walked up to them they eyed my holster attached to my "backpack", first thing that came out of their mouths?
    "Is that a BlackBerry?"
    "It's 2014, you still have a BlackBerry?!?"
    They said in disbelief. If I wasn't a teenager in high school, I would have showed them all the amazing Blackberry 10 features, but because it was a high school setting I didn't want to receive nerd status... if I had tried to, they would have told me
    "Shut the f*** up"
    "Cool story bro"
    They might have taken my phone too, we rip on each other alot, and take each others stuff, it's friendly and not hostile...it's because I know they would have done as such, that I didn't defend BlackBerry. I'm sorry, please forgive me, I'm cowardly, I shame the branding that my q10 carries. I should have, but I didn't...

Posted via CB10 for BlackBerry Q10
    Resist the urge to defend your personal preferences regardless of what the current public preferences are......you have it because it works for you......
    03-12-14 09:14 AM
    I spoke to two separate people today about downloading BBM. Both of which stated that they wouldn't allow 'that sh*t' on their device. But they both have whatsapp. So I asked them why when BBM is both more reliable and secure. I think their perception of Blackberry as being 'crap' has been ingrained in their consciousness. I couldn't persuade either of them to use it. They wont even use Blackberry software let alone even have a look at hardware.

Having used all platforms and spending 12months with a Windows Phone device i can honestly say that my Z10 is the best phone I've owned, and I've owned quite a few. But no matter how hard you try I don' t think people will ever see anything other than an iPhone or a Samsung device as anything credible.

Really is a shame
    Sexy Sadie likes this.
    03-12-14 09:37 AM
    I can't give up my 9900 (it's the one that has unlimited data) as well as an unlocked Z10 that I bought from BlackBerry last December (with that, sadly, fire sale) that I just couldn't resist getting subscribed to the network. So now I, often, have two phones in holsters, and yes, I must look like a real dork (might as well get a pocket protector, too) but from way on back when I was in high school looking like a dork (a term that wasn't even in vogue when I was in high school) never bothered me.
    Actually, that sounds pretty bad A$$! Like a man with a mission.

Posted via CB10
    03-12-14 09:37 AM
    "Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. " - Emerson
    xBURK and neo158 like this.
    03-12-14 09:46 AM
    I guess they don't know you post here either? That would be horrible.

Seriously you know you'd be made fun of? What grade are you in where you're worried about stuff like that?

I guess I'm too old for **** like this.

Posted via CB10
    Truth. I don't recall high school ever being as rocky to navigate as it seems to be today.
    03-12-14 09:48 AM
    I get mocked in professional settings all the time(academia). My response is always the same - if I had more money than brains I'd have an iPhone. I'm brand agnostic and BlackBerry is the best option for my mobile needs. I think its pretty sad that people look to material goods to fit in....

Posted via CB10
    xBURK and Sexy Sadie like this.
    03-12-14 10:11 AM
    I still use a holster. It works.....more important than being cool. What is so cool about carrying your phone in your hand all the time, or in your jeans with a cracked screen, let alone uncomfortable.

Posted via CB10
    xBURK likes this.
    03-12-14 10:14 AM
    鼓起你的勇氣 自信地向他們炫耀你手中的黑莓 q10 ~ 並告訴大家黑莓已經是一隻 ~ 火鳳凰 ~

我的 z10 / z30 一直是我隨身的驕傲 !!
    Great post! I agree 100% (about the z10/z30 part)
    xBURK likes this.
    03-12-14 10:15 AM
    I still use a holster. It works.....more important than being cool. What is so cool about carrying your phone in your hand all the time, or in your jeans with a cracked screen, let alone uncomfortable.

Posted via CB10
    I use a holster too. Its just too damn convenient. Kind of like a minivan. Nobody likes to admit they own one, but damn do they come in handy.

To hell what anybody else thinks. I use what works best for "me".
    xBURK likes this.
    03-12-14 10:17 AM
    Being a minority in a sea of androids and iPhones certainly don't help much, but I have pride and joy in using the z10 (though I really wished that I'm using a z30 now) in helping me to get my job done, especially in situations that requires immediate response in communication. It may be placebo, but using my BlackBerry has increased my confidence in getting communication response in record time, and I don't lapse into my colleagues behaviour to defer communication task to later time. Emails especially.

Posted via CB on BB10
    03-12-14 10:39 AM
    I love my Blackberry's but, as much as I wish I could bring it to school, I just can't. I know I'd get made fun of. Very sad that people are such pricks that they'd make fun of what phone you like using.
    You mean like the pricks on Crackberry who constantly make fun of Iphone users? Yea- I see what you mean.

Posted via CB10
    Berry_Pink and Monsterlad like this.
    03-12-14 10:59 AM
    I am continually amazed when someone actually comments on my use of a BlackBerry! To be honest I don't give a **** about what anyone else uses. If they carry a brick and they're happy what's it to me anyhow?
    03-12-14 11:06 AM
    I used to carry my 9900 in a holster. I hated carrying it in my pocket and didn't want it to get scratched. I got a lot of trash talk about it, but fogettaboutit.

My Z10, and 9800 are both in holsters, and my Z30 will be too this afternoon.
    03-12-14 11:13 AM
    Oh, it wasn't clear he goes to school at the Apple store. I can see how he might get harassed using a BlackBerry in an Apple store. Kind of like an iPhone user might expect on CrackBerry.
    Yea- they look down on him for using a BlackBerry just like he looks down on them for using other brands. That type of thing is common in high school. I didn't realize maturity and common sense took a backseat on CB - should we call it Crackberry HS now? That WOULD explain the behavior of many on this site.

Posted via CB10
    03-12-14 11:17 AM
    LOOOOOL
    03-12-14 11:17 AM

Posted via CB10
    Do you wear a waist pouch too? Lmao

I've never used a holster in my life and my Z10 is as flawless as day 1. If you like it, use one. But that excuse isn't going to stick.

*goes back to scoffing at holsters*

Posted via CB10
    03-12-14 11:23 AM
    We were heading to my daughter's high school orientation today. She was texting on her Z10. Her friend asked what phone is that? She answers a BlackBerry. Her friend said "is that the new one? ". My daughter answers yes. Her friend says "cool". I worried that she would get picked on but she likes being independent. And she came from Android phones and has an Asus tablet.

Zed 10 with 1925 leak
    That's great to hear that your daughter is confident to be "different" and have a phone that works for her. I wish more kids and even adults would be like that, love what they are using and not worry about what others think. But also to be like her friend, where they simply reply "cool" to someone's choice and leave it at that.
    neo158 likes this.
    03-12-14 11:36 AM
    You're not cowardly its just a phone.
    03-12-14 11:37 AM
    Attachment 254397

Posted via CB10
    The likeness is uncanny!

Z10 STL100-3 |10.2.1.2141 | Bell | CB10
    03-12-14 11:42 AM
    I'd be way more embarrassed at the fact that it's in a holster. I mean, you might as well carry a Razr V3 in there.
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ln...mpj8o1_500.gif
    We've gone to ragging on holster use now. Wow.
    BlackBerry holsters have features that other holsters don't have.
    You are clearly not using your BlackBerry to the fullest of its capabilities.
    Not being rude, just saying.

BlackBerry are all about efficiently/ ease of use.
    Takes less steps for me to use holster profiles than you having to go into Settings to silence or wake phone just by placing or removing from holster.

Posted via CB10
    deezy87 likes this.
    03-12-14 12:50 PM
    My coworker is an avid iphone user. Yesterday, I showed her my white Z10 and she thought it was very cool...she loved the design and feel. I gave her the phone to play around with and now, she wants a Z10 as well (as a second phone).

Posted via CB10
    Sexy Sadie and donmateo like this.
    03-12-14 12:58 PM
    ...no harm in being different !!

Posted via CB10
    03-12-14 01:01 PM
    We've gone to ragging on holster use now. Wow.
    BlackBerry holsters have features that other holsters don't have.
    You are clearly not using your BlackBerry to the fullest of its capabilities.
    Not being rude, just saying.

BlackBerry are all about efficiently/ ease of use.
    Takes less steps for me to use holster profiles than you having to go into Settings to silence or wake phone just by placing or removing from holster.

Posted via CB10
    Nope. A second or two isn't going to make me use those ugly things.
    03-12-14 01:07 PM
156 12345 ...