Looks like seven-time F1 world champion, Michael Schumacher, is going to be rocking a Blackberry around the Nurburgring Nordschleife.

Formula 1 - The Official F1 Website
    05-01-13 11:39 AM
    Looks like seven-time F1 world champion, Michael Schumacher, is going to be rocking a Blackberry around the Nurburgring Nordschleife.

Formula 1 - The Official F1 Website
    Where do you see he will be using a BlackBerry? Do you mean he will be sporting their branding? I don't think he will if he's driving the W02. The old car didn't have any affiliation at the time. Unless he is wearing the new overalls that Lewis and Niko are wearing.. They could give him the phone to show off too.

I remember at the BB10 launch in January, Vivek and Thor were showing off videos of Schumacher at Mercedes before their partnership was officially announced which stood out to an F1 fan like me. After they announced their partnership a few days later, it all made sense.
    05-01-13 01:47 PM
    I don't get it. I see no mention of Blackberry.
    05-01-13 02:14 PM
    Where do you see he will be using a BlackBerry? Do you mean he will be sporting their branding? I don't think he will if he's driving the W02. The old car didn't have any affiliation at the time. Unless he is wearing the new overalls that Lewis and Niko are wearing.. They could give him the phone to show off too.

I remember at the BB10 launch in January, Vivek and Thor were showing off videos of Schumacher at Mercedes before their partnership was officially announced which stood out to an F1 fan like me. After they announced their partnership a few days later, it all made sense.
    Old car will have the newest livery, for what its worth.
    05-02-13 03:04 AM
    I think the OP got his cars mixed. the BlackBerry car (which is doing well this season) is the 2013 Mercedes AMG F1 car! Schumacher will be driving the 2012. No BlackBerry branding afaik.
    05-02-13 03:45 AM
    I think the OP got his cars mixed. the BlackBerry car (which is doing well this season) is the 2013 Mercedes AMG F1 car! Schumacher will be driving the 2012. No BlackBerry branding afaik.
    Did you not read the post above? Ofcourse the car will have the new livery, they dont continue to feature last years sponsores etc.
    05-02-13 06:57 PM