Give the phone back to your friend, you can't give it to them if you don't have it.
    01-14-12 02:10 PM
    they have no right to touch any of your personal belongings, unless your at a military or boarding school i guess. just tell them your parents want you to have it due to safety reasons. no way in h**l should you hand it over. as long as the sound is off and your not distracting other students it isnt anyones business but your own
    01-14-12 02:28 PM
    How can that be? Your profile shows that you are in L.A.
    On a side topic:

UCLA and USC? both in L.A.
    SaMaster14 likes this.
    01-14-12 02:47 PM
    If the classroom teacher was confiscating the wireless device until the end of the classroom session or was turning over the device to the school administration, namely the principal or vice-principal, until the end of the school day, the request would likely be covered by standing regulations adopted by the school board governing that institution. Holding a personal effect beyond the end of the school day would probably only be warranted if the item could cause harm to other students, teachers, or administration and custodial staff. If required to hand-over the device simply set the security password and remove the SIM card if present. !THIS IS NOT LEGAL ADVICE!
    01-14-12 03:21 PM
    Haha hilarious
    In my country, in our schools, if you are caught using your phone if you are lucky or you don't prove stubborn it would be returned at the end of the academic session even though it is next year , if it your second time or if you prove stubborn the phone wont be returned to you, the teacher who seized it can do anything he/she seizes most of them sell it and even the principal cant do anything to help your case he would make it worse if anything
    We have laws and court, you cant take this issue to them, you cant even file the report our courts won't entertain that rubbish you would be told it is against the school rules you broke it and the school is at liberty to do whatever he/she wishes
    someone was suspended once for using a phone she proved stubborn so she got expelled but she repented so she was brought back with a warning
    01-14-12 04:14 PM
    BTW, how did it go ? what happened ?
    01-14-12 04:15 PM
    You must be a tough guy too. Hopefully you dont procreate (given the terribly insightful trolling you do on these boards) but if you do - discipline your kids and other people wont have to.

you do realize teachers used to be able to paddle bad kids right?
    I never claimed to be a tough guy. I'm sorry I just don't put up with other people hitting me. It's a natural reaction to defend myself.

Hopefully I don't procreate? Wow wtf is your problem? No need to be so rude and completely disrespectful when I said NOTHING rude or disrespectful towards you.

Also thanks for the troll comment. The word used on this forum when all else fails.

Also, if I have kids, I WILL discipline them. It is part of being a parent. I'm not my childs friend, I am their parent. I have no problem with teacher verbally disciplining my child in school if they deserve it, I just don't agree with hitting.

And I know teachers use to be able to do this. I said in a different post within this thread that my father went to catholic school, getting hit by a ruler, paddled, books being thrown at you was a normal occurrence. He didn't believe in it and neither do I. His parents disciplined him just like he disciplined me. Back in the day people might have agree with this type of thing, but that wouldn't fly today.
    01-14-12 04:57 PM
    Stop with the personal attacks.
    01-14-12 05:02 PM
    Owwww discipline. Kinky.
    howarmat likes this.
    01-14-12 05:50 PM
159 ... 567
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD