So I am a former owner of a blackberry. I still own it but dont use it. I converted to android... Now aside from that I still like BB and would like them to succeed im just not going to be the one to foot the bill while they figure that out.

Anyway was helping someone at work when I saw this in one of the articles

BlackBerry Playbook: How did Research in Motion lose its way? - By Farhad Manjoo - Slate Magazine

Thought it was interesting. THIS IS HOW THE REST OF THE WORLD OUTSIDE OF BB PERCEIVES IT. Just thought I would throw that out there. I am not trolling so I dont want to hear people saw show me the proof....Its out there go look it up I do not have the time to teach others how to use the internet. Blackberry is a sinking ship right now and i want a QNX phone damnit. Get Mike out of there he seems to be way to unstable at this point to be CEO...

Anyway aside from my rants I just want to say rim needs to watch out for this developing media image they are acquiring. In today's ill educated consumer ad driven technology selling world they will not survive long if not.
    04-26-11 08:15 PM
    This is old news. Already discussed in another thread.
    04-26-11 08:33 PM
    That was a horrible article, by an author that was uneducated on the topic of the playbook....horrible..horrible article...

We've been there and done that topic on CB forums...old news....
    04-26-11 10:33 PM
    The first line of the article:

First, a confession: I haven't used the BlackBerry PlayBook yet.
    I stopped reading after that.
    04-26-11 10:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD