Is this doable?

I know there use to be an app called " Xtemplate " but it doesnt include attachment nor does it support 5.0 (I think)

Scenario.

I want to reply to some ads on craigslist with same template with few attachments on it. How would I go about doing this more efficiently.

As of right now I do the following. Write the whole email out and save it under autotext, then attach pictures individually as attachment (pain in the arse and time consuming)
    Last edited by contender; 09-03-10 at 01:03 PM.
    09-03-10 12:07 PM
    Why don't you just write the email out, attach the files and Save to Saved messages? You could also send it out to multiple email addresses at the same time.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by albee 1; 09-03-10 at 04:49 PM.
    09-03-10 04:44 PM
    Why don't you just write the email out, attach the files and Save to Saved messages? You could also send it out to multiple email addresses at the same time.

That can only be used once though, which defeats the purpose of template.

Yes I do know this, but that is not the intent. I need to send one out individually at different times.

For example: Lets say I advertised a house on CL and a person emailed me asking for information on it. I would like be able to send the template email with pictures right away instead of retyping everything.
    09-03-10 04:59 PM
    You should be able to create 1 email, send it to the first party. Your created email then becomes a (sent) email that you can reference, edit or send out again by changing the recipient. Do you have the setting "Hide Sent Messagesl" set to NO? If it is, you will always see a copy of the emails you send and should not have to create the same thing over and over.

09-04-10 09:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD