When my Blackberry connects to my Ford Sync it connects and then I get an error. SAP Connection deined: Delete and re-pair with 16 digit PIN code. the phone works fine, even conects to the SYNC handsfree. Sometimes I have to go to menu and choos SYNC, however it works fine.

Does anyone know what this error is? I have deleted the phone from the SYNC Bluetooth and reconnected. The error code always comes back eventually.

Thanks
    06-10-09 08:44 PM
    This error showed up for me today as well. Ford Sync with a blackberry 8900. Everything appears to work as with you. But I have never seen this before today.

I had done a battery pull this morning. I wonder if it was related.

Anyone else have any information to offer?
    06-26-09 03:18 PM
    I did a battery pull. Deleted the connection to sync both on the phone and did a master reset on the sync system. This worked for a couple of days without the error but it has now returned.

Can anyone offer any suggestions on how to troubleshoot what the problem is.

The phone works and still downloads my phonebook to the sync system. Other than being annoying It doesn't seem to cause any issues.

It has something to do with accessing the Sim card... anyone know anything else.
    06-29-09 10:43 AM
    Same here, no problems with 8310. Only when I uppgraded to 8900 (with 5.0 beta OS's). Mine will not "sync" with SYNC at all. If I had a 16 digit PIN to give, I would!
    10-08-09 08:42 AM
    Ok, fixed it. Deleted 8900 from MS SYNC, deleted SYNC from BlackBerry, pulled battery. Restarted BT search for SYNC on BB, pairing response was immediate ... Don't know why same didn't work for the OP. Try again?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-10-09 09:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD