No secret Samsung is spending billions of dollars showing that iphone is so last generation phone....Even windows got on board with the concept in thier recent but very popular commercial.
    As Apple brand dilutes and carrier support reduces, I think a good portion iphone users are more likely to migrate to Z10 then to S4 due to massive screen size difference. Thoughts ?

Posted via CB10
    05-14-13 05:10 AM
    If the cannon is not pointed at BlackBerry it can't hurt.
    Why anyone would reward the copycat king Samdung is beyond me? Their copying goes back decades.

Posted via CB10
    jojo beaconsfield likes this.
    05-14-13 05:30 AM
    Honestly i think Apple's dated OS is helping Blackberry....

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930...which i pretend is my new Q10 !!
    chris8189 likes this.
    05-14-13 06:12 AM
    While Samsung is likely reminding Apple they shouldn't have brought that law suit, anything that is anti-Apple is good for BlackBerry.
    jojo beaconsfield likes this.
    05-14-13 06:23 AM
    I think a good portion iphone users are more likely to migrate to Z10 then to S4 due to massive screen size difference. Thoughts ?
    I'm not sure about that. Obviously, Android is the next most popular OS after iOS, and has been around for a heck of a lot longer than BB10, so I think more iPhone users will be migrating to Android, as it is more familiar to them, due to some of their friends using Android devices etc. However, we will see how things pan out.
    05-14-13 06:24 AM
    True but it's not an easy move from 4 inch screen to 5..its a very gigantic phone in the pocket...a lot of people don't like that big screen as its not practical for them to carry ..Z10 gives them a lot smother transition to a 4.3 inch screen And most iphone users have used BlackBerry historically so it is a lot more familiar territory.

Posted via CB10
    05-14-13 06:41 AM
    True but it's not an easy move from 4 inch screen to 5..its a very gigantic phone in the pocket...a lot of people don't like that big screen as its not practical for them to carry ..Z10 gives them a lot smother transition to a 4.3 inch screen And most iphone users have used BlackBerry historically so it is a lot more familiar territory.

Posted via CB10
    But you forget that Samsung has several devices spanning different screen sizes.

Samsung and Apple sparring likely helps BBRY, but also helps MS, other Android OEMs, etc. Let's not forget that Apple is still moving a ton of these products, and is inching into Enterprise.
    Last edited by Tre Lawrence; 05-14-13 at 07:19 AM. Reason: spelling.
    05-14-13 06:47 AM
    No secret Samsung is spending billions of dollars showing that iphone is so last generation phone....Even windows got on board with the concept in thier recent but very popular commercial.
    As Apple brand dilutes and carrier support reduces, I think a good portion iphone users are more likely to migrate to Z10 then to S4 due to massive screen size difference. Thoughts ?

Posted via CB10
    If anything iPhone users will switch to Android due to its eco system, and hardware design. I was hesitant of switching to the s4 due to its screen size, however once I saw the device in store I was sold. I figure I'll give this device a run until the next iPhone is released. People will switch back to blackberry, I just can't see them doing it in larger numbers (as of right now).

You know my steez using Samsung Galaxy S4
    05-14-13 07:01 AM
    If anything iPhone users will switch to Android due to its eco system, and hardware design. People will switch back to blackberry, I just can't see them doing it in larger numbers (as of right now).
    ^^^^Agreed^^^^
    05-14-13 07:06 AM
    If anything iPhone users will switch to Android due to its eco system, and hardware design. I was hesitant of switching to the s4 due to its screen size, however once I saw the device in store I was sold. I figure I'll give this device a run until the next iPhone is released. People will switch back to blackberry, I just can't see them doing it in larger numbers (as of right now).

You know my steez using Samsung Galaxy S4
    But that's the beauty, they don't have to migrate in large numbers...Apple's base is so huge that a small shift to Blackberry will great for BBRY

Posted via CB10
    05-14-13 07:36 AM
    Most of the people i know that have iPhones, are under 40. Don't know what the demographics are, but i don't think that "age" is much of a factor. I served in Viet Nam, and use an Android.
    05-14-13 11:10 AM
    Most of the people i know that have iPhones, are under 40.
    Every morning, I see people of all ages on the bus using them, but most of them seem to be girls in their early 20's, with fake hair, fake nails and too much makeup, texting people.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9320 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by chris8189; 05-14-13 at 12:18 PM.
    05-14-13 12:00 PM
    Having both Samsung and Windows knock Apple, well that's good for all 3 other brands!
    05-14-13 01:04 PM
    Having both Samsung and Windows knock Apple, well that's good for all 3 other brands!
    haha...you gotta love the windows phone commercial !!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930...which i pretend is my new Q10 !!
    05-14-13 01:28 PM