Now blackberry can step up!
    Oh NOW they can step up? And do what, exactly?
    10-21-16 06:01 PM
    We're releasing DTEK60 and Mercury to dominate the smartphone market!!!
    shaleem likes this.
    10-21-16 06:29 PM
    Oh, ok. .
    JeepBB and shaleem like this.
    10-21-16 06:33 PM
    Step up.
    10-22-16 07:35 AM
    Good one!!!
    10-22-16 06:04 PM
    Ha ha ha ha ha ha I'd love to see that happen but don't forget the majority of the people out there will be put off with just the brand name and will not even look at it. So I have to say that is really a very very tall order.
    11-21-16 07:15 PM
    ...meanwhile the announcements warning Samsung owners continue. Now it isn't just "you can't power it on/charge it"...it's you can't have it on the plane. TSA is supposed to confiscate it if you try and bring it through secuirity.

What a missed opportunity.

Posted via CB10
    11-22-16 09:18 AM
    ...meanwhile the announcements warning Samsung owners continue. Now it isn't just "you can't power it on/charge it"...it's you can't have it on the plane. TSA is supposed to confiscate it if you try and bring it through secuirity.

What a missed opportunity.

Posted via CB10
    Missed opporrunity for what?
    TgeekB and shaleem like this.
    11-22-16 10:17 AM
    Missed opporrunity for what?
    Step 1: Note 7's blow up.
    Step 2. ???
    Step 3. BB profits!

Now if we could just figure out what Step 2 could be... The problem, of course, is that whatever Step 2 is, it has to actually be possible, and realistic - and that's what some folks can't seem to grasp.
    11-22-16 07:36 PM
    Step 1: Note 7's blow up.
    Step 2. ???
    Step 3. BB profits!

Now if we could just figure out what Step 2 could be... The problem, of course, is that whatever Step 2 is, it has to actually be possible, and realistic - and that's what some folks can't seem to grasp.
    Some people they can never leave that alone....

OS 10 IS DEAD....unfortunately
    11-22-16 10:56 PM
    Some people they can never leave that alone....

OS 10 IS DEAD....unfortunately
    I don't think he implied bb10 handsets but rather BlackBerry handsets in general... maybe priv, but mostly dtek50/60, probably...

Posted via CB10
    11-23-16 12:08 AM
    I don't think he implied bb10 handsets but rather BlackBerry handsets in general... maybe priv, but mostly dtek50/60, probably...

Posted via CB10
    I think you have to give the dtek phones time. No one is going to have a problem with a Note and then jump right to a new phone like the dtek. It is gaining positive press and hopefully gaining some ground in sales, especially the 60.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-23-16 03:06 PM
    Only Note 7 batteries. Samsung will survive. More risk from their leadership succession under S Korea system.

Posted via CB10
    11-23-16 05:35 PM
    Only Note 7 batteries. Samsung will survive. More risk from their leadership succession under S Korea system.

Posted via CB10
    Sammy is too big for diying so easily, if Smartphones die, they also have house electronics

Posted via CB10
    11-24-16 04:07 PM
    Yes. Samsung is toast. But it has enough Nutella to cover itself.

Posted through my  Z30
    11-25-16 12:18 PM
    The Galaxy S7 Edge has helped them a lot, sales continue to be solid

Got me 1 almost a month ago, and now its Android 7 Nougat update is bringing a lot of Note7 features

BlackBerry doesn't even have a phone truly competes with the S7 Edge, let alone a Note7.
    shaleem likes this.
    11-26-16 01:47 AM
    The Galaxy S7 Edge has helped them a lot, sales continue to be solid

Got me 1 almost a month ago, and now its Android 7 Nougat update is bringing a lot of Note7 features

BlackBerry doesn't even have a phone truly competes with the S7 Edge, let alone a Note7.
    The problem with Samsung is updates, next year when Android Oxygen comes around, say goodbye to updates because the two Major updates samsung gives to their flagships had already arrived

Posted via CB10
    11-26-16 04:32 AM
    The problem with Samsung is updates, next year when Android Oxygen comes around, say goodbye to updates because the two Major updates samsung gives to their flagships had already arrived

Posted via CB10
    What are you talking about? The S7 started at Android M, and is getting N, therefore will still have to get O.

My 2yearold Note 4 was updated from K to L and then to M and is STILL getting security updates, well over 24 months since release.

This BS people write WRT Samsung updates must stop, people basing their opinions on old Samsungs, and even then, they have always supported flagships well beyond the 18month period.
    shaleem likes this.
    11-26-16 04:37 AM
    What are you talking about? The S7 started at Android M, and is getting N, therefore will still have to get O.

My 2yearold Note 4 was updated from K to L and then to M and is STILL getting security updates, well over 24 months since release.

This BS people write WRT Samsung updates must stop, people basing their opinions on old Samsungs, and even then, they have always supported flagships well beyond the 18month period.
    2 Major updates, note 4 got lollipop and marhsmallow and not getting nougat so My point stands, also if Sammy is that good, what happened to S4 and S5 mini then?
    Posted via CB10
    11-26-16 07:17 AM
    2 Major updates, note 4 got lollipop and marhsmallow and not getting nougat so My point stands, also if Sammy is that good, what happened to S4 and S5 mini then?
    Posted via CB10
    Yep, 2 Major updates just like most of its competitors. Can you name me 1 Note 4 competitor outside the Nexus range that has received Nougat?
    In fact, can you name me a Note 4 competitor outside the Nexus range that has received the latest November Security Updates?
    11-26-16 07:21 AM
    Yep, 2 Major updates just like most of its competitors. Can you name me 1 Note 4 competitor outside the Nexus range that has received Nougat?
    In fact, can you name me a Note 4 competitor outside the Nexus range that has received the latest November Security Updates?
    Xperia Z3 was going to receive nougat, but qualcom killed the chances and Z3 came with kit kat, received L and M, so N was going to be the third one, so one more time, My point stands

Posted via CB10
    11-26-16 07:24 AM
    Xperia Z3 was going to receive nougat, but qualcom killed the chances

Posted via CB10
    That affected all phones with Snapdragon 801 and down.

WRT The S4, it got Lollipop just like the Xperia Z, so I don't see the issue, I remember Lollipop reviving the S4 when I updated mine before giving it away.
    11-26-16 07:28 AM
    That affected all phones with Snapdragon 801 and down.

WRT The S4, it got Lollipop just like the Xperia Z, so I don't see the issue, I remember Lollipop reviving the S4 when I updated mine before giving it away.
    Difference is than the Z3 even had nougat beta (concept if i remember correctly), S5/Note 4 Just died on M, also the Z3 (not the Z3+/Z4) had the 801, so yes, the responsible was Qualcom, and, outside of nexus range there are brands that provides more than 2 Major updates, Am possitive than Xperia Z4 will die on Oxygen (3 updates) and the Z5 will die on the version after oxygen (3 updates again) stomping Samsung

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by JohnKCG; 11-26-16 at 07:51 AM.
    11-26-16 07:29 AM
    you all will be lucky to see N on the dteks before O dev preview come out lol
    11-26-16 10:59 AM
    you all will be lucky to see N on the dteks before O dev preview come out lol
    Does it really matter?. Isn't M good enough for the life of the phone? Why can't one just enjoy what they have now? It is time to get off the hamster wheel and enjoy the flowers.

Via the more secure than any Android Q5.

Posted via CB10
    11-26-16 11:08 AM
320 ... 910111213