Indeed. May as well get a S7 Edge, its better than a K1 to , and will be cheaper, or even a S7 Flat, or maybe even the older S6 Edge+ 128GB. No point in this comparison.
    And if there is no point to this comparison, there is no point to your post.

I guess there is no point debating your pointless posts.
    03-30-17 11:54 AM
    And if there is no point to this comparison, there is no point to your post.

I guess there is no point debating your pointless posts.
    Then there is no point to this thread nor your pointless posts.

Goodness me, look at that, we agree on something.
    03-30-17 11:56 AM
    Indeed. May as well get a S7 Edge, its better than a K1 to , and will be cheaper, or even a S7 Flat, or maybe even the older S6 Edge+ 128GB. No point in this comparison.
    Both phone offers some goodies but they are from different class! Can't compare both. Regarding S7 detachable keyboard, its sheep in wolf's disguises!
    03-30-17 11:58 AM
    Then there is no point to this thread nor your pointless posts.

Goodness me, look at that, we agree on something.
    Not really. You only invalidated the purpose of your own posts. It's called hypocrisy. Perhaps you have heard of it?
    03-30-17 12:00 PM
    True. But 'owning' it will cost you. S8 will be double the price.

Interestingly S8 also has the Samsung keyboard appendage as an accessory. Why do they keep pushing this useless trash? I mean, getting rid of the home button was a brilliant innovation to be sure, I wonder who thought of it...but a physical keyboard "when you need one" ....LOL
    What about position of home button and fingerprint scanner ? Ergonomics?
    03-30-17 12:01 PM
    Both phone offers some goodies but they are from different class! Can't compare both. Regarding S7 detachable keyboard, its sheep in wolf's disguises!
    Is this a whole new detachable keyboard? I have not seen this accessory since the 1st time it was announced, lol.

Is it just the same accessory from then?
    03-30-17 12:03 PM
    Is this a whole new detachable keyboard? I have not seen this accessory since the 1st time it was announced, lol.

Is it just the same accessory from then?
    If its not about keyboard thingy then don't do this comparison! Both phones are from different class. End of discussion
    03-30-17 12:08 PM
    Not really. You only invalidated the purpose of your own posts. It's called hypocrisy. Perhaps you have heard of it?
    Comparing the S8 to K1 is pointless from the 1st post.
    03-30-17 12:09 PM
    If its not about keyboard thingy then don't do this comparison! Both phones are from different class. End of discussion
    I'll have to give the detachable keyboard a look, as right now I believe it's the same product being recycled to sell unsold stock due to most not caring for a keyboard.
    03-30-17 12:10 PM
    Indeed!
    03-30-17 12:11 PM
    Still at it eh? Lol. OK time to move on. Please feel free to continue. Ha ha
    03-30-17 12:12 PM

This thing looks like something they recycled from the previous accessories, they have not even bothered to try make it look sleek. Seems they are just recycling it until stick is done, lol.
    03-30-17 01:13 PM
    Well, to be totally honest specs and a name aren't all in a Phone, if you put me to decide between S8 and K1 I will obviously choose K1 because of software and keyboard, is any better than S8? No, is vastly inferior, even the OP is flawd because K1 is a midrange and S8 a flagship so they are different in every regard and a comparison is irrelevant, but there Will be People that Will buy K1 because the keyboard, you can't come and tell People that K1 is inferior in every Day because it is not, People Will opt for the keyboard or for the battery, and if I have to be honest the S8 is Just a S7 with a New processor, not necessary for S7 owners like you to upgrade, At least from my point of view
    03-30-17 04:33 PM
    Samsung and battery... ouch! ;-D

•   THISone, with the keys, hopefully coming soon to a phone store down unda... :-D   •
    BB_PP likes this.
    03-30-17 04:51 PM
    Well, to be totally honest specs and a name aren't all in a Phone, if you put me to decide between S8 and K1 I will obviously choose K1 because of software and keyboard, is any better than S8? No, is vastly inferior, even the OP is flawd because K1 is a midrange and S8 a flagship so they are different in every regard and a comparison is irrelevant, but there Will be People that Will buy K1 because the keyboard, you can't come and tell People that K1 is inferior in every Day because it is not, People Will opt for the keyboard or for the battery, and if I have to be honest the S8 is Just a S7 with a New processor, not necessary for S7 owners like you to upgrade, At least from my point of view
    Let's say there are more BlackBerry phones on the roadmap this year. I'm sure the smart guys at TCL will have something in stock for us around the time of the iPhone launch that's gonna surprise everyone ... :-D

•   THISone, with the keys, hopefully coming soon to a phone store down unda... :-D   •
    03-30-17 04:53 PM
    Let's say there are more BlackBerry phones on the roadmap this year. I'm sure the smart guys at TCL will have something in stock for us around the time of the iPhone launch that's gonna surprise everyone ... :-D

God hears you Prem, I want to see a snap 835 with 6gb of ram and a 4K mah battery version of K1 or a New PKB with this specs launching right ahead of Iphone 8 launch, At a good price it can blow minds, that of course if the K1 gets good reviews and a ton of sales pavimenting the way for this "New device"
    03-31-17 11:41 AM
    True, when it comes to security S8 has absolutely NAILED it...
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/amitcho...y-limitations/
    Excuse me while I step outside and laugh...Bwah ha ha ha ha ha ha
    03-31-17 06:12 PM
    True, when it comes to security S8 has absolutely NAILED it...
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/amitcho...y-limitations/
    Excuse me while I step outside and laugh...Bwah ha ha ha ha ha ha
     😂🤣
    Anyone who has had an Android since the days of Android 4.0 knows this. Its a baked in Android feature that is more about convenience than security, your article actually states this to.

You'd have to be an ***** to actually think this was ever a viable way to secure your phone. In Actual fact when you setup things like payment systems, protected email etc..., Facial Recognition is not one of the recommended ways to secure your phone, it does not even give it as an option, lol.

Shame, 10 points for your efforts though buddy.
    MikeX74 likes this.
    04-01-17 12:36 AM
    Blackberry has yet to show me they can build a modern device with great battery life, so I am curious to see if the KeyOne actually gets decent battery life.
    04-01-17 08:01 AM
     😂🤣
    Anyone who has had an Android since the days of Android 4.0 knows this. Its a baked in Android feature that is more about convenience than security, your article actually states this to.
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...57bad20dbd.jpg

You'd have to be an ***** to actually think this was ever a viable way to secure your phone. In Actual fact when you setup things like payment systems, protected email etc..., Facial Recognition is not one of the recommended ways to secure your phone, it does not even give it as an option, lol.

Shame, 10 points for your efforts though buddy.
    Nope bud the ten points go to the security department of your Samsung heroes. Well done! Enjoy your Samsung 7
    Attached Thumbnails Samsung S8 & S8 +  V/S BB KeyOne-13263.jpg  
    04-01-17 10:27 AM
    The fact that you think Facial Recognition is a security feature is hilarious and your article itself debunked your statement. 😂 But as you were.

I will indeed enjoy it
    Blackberry has yet to show me they can build a modern device with great battery life, so I am curious to see if the KeyOne actually gets decent battery life.
    Indeed. This would be very interesting.

Most of the devices that use the SoC it uses are showing great battery results, so it will be great to see.

It has a puny 4.5inch Display with a 3500mAh battery and a mid end SoC, it should totally beat the likes of Huawei Mate 9, Galaxy S7 Edge, Google Pixel XL, Galaxy S8+, OnePlus 3T and LG G6.
    04-01-17 10:34 AM
    I am curious about the S8's performance. If it gives an 8 hour SoT then it will be a hard choice for me. Samsung Pay will be pretty popular here in Turkey this year says the Head of Samsung Turkey.
    04-01-17 01:50 PM
    I am curious about the S8's performance. If it gives an 8 hour SoT then it will be a hard choice for me. Samsung Pay will be pretty popular here in Turkey this year says the Head of Samsung Turkey.
    Samsung Pay is a fairly capable service. It's becoming an anchor feature for me.
    04-01-17 04:46 PM
    Samsung Pay is a fairly capable service. It's becoming an anchor feature for me.
    Well these kind of services plus the Bixby. On the other side the keyboard shortcuts. Tough choice really.
    04-01-17 04:50 PM
    Performance compared to a S7 is pretty much the same to be honest, Camera is pretty much the same, ram is the same, battery lost a few of its capacity (3700 of S7 edge to the 3500 of the S8+), screen is the only "real" (althrought is practically Just Design and nothing else) differentiator, and the fingerprint sensor is on the back of the Phone (reviewers say it is incovenient but Sammy fanboys are going to tell you that it is an innovation), storage is pretty much the same too because you can still pick a S7 edge of 64gb (yeah those exist) and still have a pretty much S8 for half the price, so, in conclution, if you have, say a DTEK60 or a simmilar device of that era, you should wait until 2018, when the innovations and improvements Will arrive
    05-05-17 11:11 AM
50 12