I can see this as a huge possibility for Samsung.
    Samsung use to copy Motorola and now BlackBerry

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    05-12-16 10:42 AM
    well it seems bb is waiting for someone else to perfect what they came up with shouldn't be a surprise. whats taking them so long to make it really good ?
    05-12-16 12:00 PM
    What take them so long? Simple, take too much time
    05-12-16 01:21 PM
    Doesn't hub have design patents?
    05-12-16 01:23 PM
    I have an s7 edge also, if Sam gets hub native owl drop my priv.

Have you tried Cobalt's BlackBerry Apps on your S7 Edge?

PRIV wasn't an option when I had to upgrade, so I was glad to try out Cobalt's App Manager... It's not BB10's HUB, but it's pretty close.

Can be a little tricky to setup the permissions and to disable the native equivalents... But most BB10 users are use to "tricky".
    05-12-16 01:43 PM
    The great thing about this Hub is that Samsung actually doesn't need developers to be on board, rather, just have to scrape info from what the app is giving to the operating system, just in a prettier way. Can't wait to see what they whip up, but nothing can beat the BB hub.
    05-12-16 02:12 PM

You're forgetting Apple (form factor, physical home button, same numbering scheme, and who can forget 'rounded corners', etc).
    05-12-16 05:37 PM
    Have you tried Cobalt's BlackBerry Apps on your S7 Edge?

PRIV wasn't an option when I had to upgrade, so I was glad to try out Cobalt's App Manager... It's not BB10's HUB, but it's pretty close.

Can be a little tricky to setup the permissions and to disable the native equivalents... But most BB10 users are use to "tricky".
    Do you know if it's possible to throw DTEK on a non-Priv or is it 'locked' by BlackBerry somehow? I just added Cobalt's BB Manager to try it out (he did a great job) and noticed it's missing. Sorry to be off topic, just replied when I saw you installed as well.
    05-12-16 05:49 PM
    Yeah and I'm sure it will be just as good as that physical keyboard they tried releasing for their phones

05-12-16 09:50 PM
    Yeah and I'm sure it will be just as good as that physical keyboard they tried releasing for their phones

How was the snap-on S7 keyboard? It almost got me.

Posted via CB10
    05-12-16 11:53 PM
    You're forgetting Apple (form factor, physical home button, same numbering scheme, and who can forget 'rounded corners', etc).
    Yes that is recent with apple! Samsung is pure "copy paste" company

05-13-16 02:45 AM
    Do you know if it's possible to throw DTEK on a non-Priv or is it 'locked' by BlackBerry somehow? I just added Cobalt's BB Manager to try it out (he did a great job) and noticed it's missing. Sorry to be off topic, just replied when I saw you installed as well.
    I haven't seen DTEK working... there are some other options for installing apps on rooted Android phones. But so far my Droid Turbo 2 hasn't been rooted so I haven't really looked into those.
    05-13-16 07:57 AM
    Considering that the Hub is the greatest feature ever, I'm not surprised.

Posted via CB10
    05-13-16 06:52 PM
    I just hope Samsung doesn't make their "hub" better than BlackBerry's version. I know there are some improvements in the works for the hub, and I hope it comes out before Samsung gets market share and traction with their version.

05-14-16 11:46 PM

The Hub was and is the best function on any smartphone. Everyone should figure out a way to use it.
    05-21-16 11:06 AM
    The new sets Samsungs and I phones have a way of searching multiple email addresses simultaneously but it's slow and doesn't search nearly as efficiently as the blackberry 10 hub. I've sat at meetings with multiple employees and they would fumble around searching for emails that would take me literally seconds to find with bb10 hub. NOTHING compares to the BB10 hub.

Posted via CB10
    06-29-16 10:22 PM
    They should consider even creating the Hub for the desktop and give users that experience across platforms. Imagine the Hub on Windows 10 or Linux.

 Frosty White Q10/.2876 CB10 
    07-01-16 02:29 PM
42 12