Our Company is changing Mobile Phone networks - The new company does not offer any Blackberry phones. Eastlink

I need Help Deciding what phone to go to next.

I'm wondering about What BB apps can be loaded onto the Samsung/IPhone?

Can the HUB app be loaded on to a Samsung Note 8? or S8 - or is it only available to the BBphones. IE Motion?
    Also interested in knowing about Password Keeper, blend, and if they would require subscriptions?

Thanks in advance
    12-19-17 11:56 AM
    The BB Hub suite can be loaded on pretty much any Android phone. There's a $1/mo subscription, or not paying $1 but getting ads instead. This includes Hub, Calendar, Contacts, Tasks, Notes, Password Keeper, Device Search, Launcher, and Privacy Shade. Blend is officially EOL and was only for BB10 anyway.

There are no BB apps for iPhone like there are for Android, so if they're that important go with the Samsung.
    12-19-17 12:42 PM
    In addition the two devices you are comparing are vastly different in size and function. I believe the iPhone X and Samsung S8 are more comparable size wise. I have the paid BlackBerry subscription on my S7 and S7 Edge along with the excellent BlackBerry VKB. Both meet my needs but I prefer the size and form factor of the standard S7. It's almost like an updated Z30. I am using the Microsoft Launcher and have sync'd with my Windows 10 lap and desktop. I might suggest considering your new device to pair best with the OS you use for lap and or desktop.

Posted via CB10
    12-19-17 10:29 PM
    In addition the two devices you are comparing are vastly different in size and function. I believe the iPhone X and Samsung S8 are more comparable size wise. I have the paid BlackBerry subscription on my S7 and S7 Edge along with the excellent BlackBerry VKB. Both meet my needs but I prefer the size and form factor of the standard S7. It's almost like an updated Z30. I am using the Microsoft Launcher and have sync'd with my Windows 10 lap and desktop. I might suggest considering your new device to pair best with the OS you use for lap and or desktop.

Posted via CB10
    Does the Windows 10 Launcher work well on BB android phones?

BB9000>Q10>Z10>Z30>Z30>Classic>Dtek50>Dtek60
    12-19-17 11:03 PM
    Although hardware feature of Iphone is really great, I still prefer Android so I would choose Note 8.
    12-20-17 03:06 AM
    I have not tried the Microsoft Launcher on now my son's DTEK50. He has things set up as he likes. Give it a go and see. I like that I can pin my wife to my home screen and it calls her with one touch. I despise the Android phone app. Too many clicks to make a call. I had used Nova Launcher for a bit but I prefer Microsoft. They are doing some nice things to integrate Windows 10 and Android. I like that any project I am working on in day Word or Excel is right their on my mobile device.
    12-20-17 09:55 AM
    Like @keifferr my choice is same. I love android, except my blackberry KEYone.
    12-20-17 10:15 AM
    Samsung Galaxy Note 8. You'll be happy. Trust me.
    12-20-17 02:43 PM
    Our Company is changing Mobile Phone networks - The new company does not offer any Blackberry phones. Eastlink

I need Help Deciding what phone to go to next.

I'm wondering about What BB apps can be loaded onto the Samsung/IPhone?

Can the HUB app be loaded on to a Samsung Note 8? or S8 - or is it only available to the BBphones. IE Motion?
    Also interested in knowing about Password Keeper, blend, and if they would require subscriptions?

Thanks in advance
    You may want to consider the regular S8, as that may suit more people.

I have a Note8 and love it, but part of that enjoyment is due to its gargantuan size and heft, but not all like this, and may not be happy carrying it around.

As far as I know you can install all BlackBerry Apps to other Androids incl. S8 and Note8.
    12-26-17 04:21 PM