It will be a 4/8GB or less card, fake-formatted to appear as 128GB to the OS.
    You're way too optimistic. You're lucky to even get 1GB.
    12-14-16 08:43 PM
    In my excitement I made a mistake to think with common sense but luckily I cancelled the order before it was shipped.
    12-14-16 09:59 PM
    You're way too optimistic. You're lucky to even get 1GB.
    I know. I've been lazy... 128MB is much more to type... ;-D

�   10.3.3 - that's the go for me... ;-D   �
    12-15-16 01:38 AM
    That's awesome, but it is very slow* I do guess, and why don't sell it in Ebay then? You should make a good bunch of Cash if you have it on its original box, on topic, that Micro SD is sooo false as the old "BlackBerry Devices" that had a House Icon instead of the old honeycomb icon

Posted via CB10
    The Commodore VIC-20 was my first computer and I will never sell it. That computer and my high school mathematics teacher are jointly responsible for getting me addicted to maths and programming. Ha!
    12-24-16 09:15 PM
    The Commodore VIC-20 was my first computer and I will never sell it. That computer and my high school mathematics teacher are jointly responsible for getting me addicted to maths and programming. Ha!
    Very god history, Just like I can't sell My BlackBerry Devices (hell I still Own My old 8520), programming was very different in the ol days huh? I have readed a lot about commodore and company, I see how different things were in past, Quick question, does the programming languages you used in your ol days still used today?, at least a sucessor from one or something

Posted via CB10
    12-24-16 09:26 PM
    Quick question, does the programming languages you used in your ol days still used today?, at least a sucessor from one or something

Posted via CB10
    I started with Commodore PET BASIC and moved to 6502 assembly language programming on the Commodore VIC-20. Over the years I did assembly language programming for IBM PC-compatible personal computers along with a variety of other programming languages including FORTRAN, C, C++, Perl, and more recently with Python and Javascript among others. The fundamentals from those early years with my Commodore VIC-20 carried through to today. In fact, when I attended university to earn a computer science degree it was my experience implementing various sorting algorithms in PET BASIC of all languages which allowed me to skip the truly novice freshman introductory programming course and take the advanced introduction to computer programming course. We were allotted 1 hour for the 10 question test; I handed it back fully completed after only 25 minutes (20 minutes to complete and 5 minutes to recheck my work at least 5 times). Back in those days prior learning assessments (PLAs) were not available. I still develop programmes and scripts professionally and as a hobby. Basically, after I learned three programimng languages I was able to identify familiar concepts in a new language allowing me to focus on the actual novel aspects of the language. By second semester I was already developing interpreters for programming languages as side projects in the computer lab while classmates were struggling with our trivial class assignments. I tell you programming can be more addictive than crack cocaine.
    12-25-16 10:37 PM
    Hey... I remember assembly language programming for Fortran and compiling programs to get them into an executable file. My how times have changed....

Posted via CB10
    12-25-16 11:39 PM
    I started with Commodore PET BASIC and moved to 6502 assembly language programming on the Commodore VIC-20. Over the years I did assembly language programming for IBM PC-compatible personal computers along with a variety of other programming languages including FORTRAN, C, C++, Perl, and more recently with Python and Javascript among others. The fundamentals from those early years with my Commodore VIC-20 carried through to today. In fact, when I attended university to earn a computer science degree it was my experience implementing various sorting algorithms in PET BASIC of all languages which allowed me to skip the truly novice freshman introductory programming course and take the advanced introduction to computer programming course. We were allotted 1 hour for the 10 question test; I handed it back fully completed after only 25 minutes (20 minutes to complete and 5 minutes to recheck my work at least 5 times). Back in those days prior learning assessments (PLAs) were not available. I still develop programmes and scripts professionally and as a hobby. Basically, after I learned three programimng languages I was able to identify familiar concepts in a new language allowing me to focus on the actual novel aspects of the language. By second semester I was already developing interpreters for programming languages as side projects in the computer lab while classmates were struggling with our trivial class assignments. I tell you programming can be more addictive than crack cocaine.
    If you like what you do everithing is OK

Posted via CB10
    12-26-16 08:46 AM
33 12