This is rather hilarious...because I JUST came from a business meeting where I took notes on my SGS3. I've been taking notes on my mobile devices (including my 9700) ever since 2007 when I was taking class notes in grad school using my Sidekick 3. Whenever I got a new professor, I would show them my phone and assure them that when they saw me with my phone out, I was taking notes. I would then show them what I had taken when we go to break. After a few classes, they tell me that they trust me and it wasn't necessary to show them every time. Same with current business meetings. When my superiors see me acting on the topics I took notes over during our meetings, I'm pretty sure they know I'm not playing games.
    Basically you confirmed what he said, you had to convince them you are using it for work/school.
    01-22-13 12:32 PM
    And like Renee said, I'm woman enough to admit when I learn something new. And whenever I state something I'm not sure of, I preface that as such. Whenever *I* show *you* something, you drop the issue and don't admit you were wrong, or you divert conversation to talk about motorcyles, smartcars, women's watches, etc.
    You mean like you're diverting it now to old arguments in old threads? I said it as a joke btw, hence the smily face.
    01-22-13 12:34 PM
    That's part of what led to your little vacation if I remember correctly.
    As usual, those who know don't talk and those who talk don't know.
    01-22-13 12:38 PM
    Basically you confirmed what he said, you had to convince them you are using it for work/school.
    Again, this was in 2007. Not many people had smartphones at all. I was smart enough to know how it would look if I had my phone out because I was sure not many professors knew that cell phones had note taking capabilities.
    01-22-13 12:45 PM
    You mean like you're diverting it now to old arguments in old threads? I said it as a joke btw, hence the smily face.
    No, more like you diverting it to a thread where you showed me things on a BB that I was not aware of. That fact has little relevence to a thread about Samsung's commercial.
    01-22-13 12:46 PM
    I guarantee you've been proven wrong more than she has, difference is she's woman enough to admit it in thread. You stick your fingers in your ears, heels in the sand and scream lalala and wouldn't admit it to save your life and go on the attack. That's part of what led to your little vacation if I remember correctly.

I had to get the red SGS3...garnet is my birthstone! Excuses sent via Tapatalk 2
    OK, I looked at this post several times. It provides an ideal point to call "Time" on this off-topic diversion into another round of the device wars before infractions start getting handed out with the rations.
    01-22-13 12:46 PM
256 ... 91011