This was on my G+ page today from Samsung. Thought the it would go over well here (he says tongue firmly planted in cheek...).

I got a laugh out of it and I believe anyone who understands this would get a chuckle as well - posted in that spirit so please take it that way. These commercials have worked well for Sammy in their war against Apple, will they work now against RIM? My feeling is not because this is intended for a different clientele, and you still have to get past the IT Admin as well...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=5fcUf4d-Y3s
    01-20-13 04:00 PM
    Samsung is going after Blackberry!! Wow. I thought Blackberry was dead...... I thought wrong!

Ok. We need people to log into youtube and post comments on this video. Give it a thumbs down and highlight BB10.

Who knew that Samsung was scared of Blackberry???
    Last edited by Geeoff; 01-20-13 at 04:25 PM.
    01-20-13 04:12 PM
    Samsung is going after BB10!! Wow.
    They weren't really targeting BB10, just the old legacy OS. It's a much easier target, like shooting fish in a barrel. Haha.
    01-20-13 04:16 PM
    Unicorns...really
    01-20-13 04:22 PM
    Let's thumbs down this video to smithereens!
    01-20-13 04:25 PM
    Just seen the commercial, they're definitely going after BlackBerry.
    01-20-13 04:28 PM
    I just saw it on TV during the NFC Championship game. It's kind of funny but that isn't how you go after businesses in my opinion. RIM has many of their core business customers on board with BB10 from what I have read.
    01-20-13 04:29 PM
    Preemptive strike against BB - IMO. First time I've heard them try to sell their security.
    Tim-ANC and BergerKing like this.
    01-20-13 04:36 PM
    They obviously see BB as a threat. This is a good sign
    01-20-13 04:42 PM
    Samsung is going after Blackberry!! Wow. I thought Blackberry was dead...... I thought wrong!

Ok. We need people to log into youtube and post comments on this video. Give it a thumbs down and highlight BB10.

Who knew that Samsung was scared of Blackberry???
    It's an attack on the old legacy OS... I don't think they're scared, they are letting businesses that still use os5,6,7 know that there are better options (in their eyes) out there.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
    BergerKing likes this.
    01-20-13 04:47 PM
    Funny Samsung!! Wait didn't they just patch up a security vulnerability.Why would you want your workers watching the game at work.
    01-20-13 04:50 PM
    Why would you want your workers watching the game at work.
    Wait, are you telling me that the second monitor on my desk isn't for game watching?

01-20-13 04:54 PM
    Listen carefully for actual android features.

1.) Corporate email, calendar, contacts 2.) On-Device Encryption 256 3.) VPN 4.) Mobile Device Management 5.nfc shown

Blackberry can not do this?
    01-20-13 04:57 PM
    I saw this too. I was wondering if I should make a thread on it, but I didn't know what to say about it. Definitely being little bit harsh on BlackBerry. When that lady had her Bold 9900 and another phone next to her on the table, this guy is like "well my GS3 can do---" Then she stopped him. I like that she stopped him, but they are still making it seem like BlackBerry is not competitive enough to get things done, faster.

Ha come January 30th, and after that Samsung will be hiding in a cave!
    01-20-13 04:59 PM
    Hmmmm.... Samsung SAFE hey? It's taken competitors how long to offer an ounce of what RIM has provided for 14 years???

What they don't say is SAFE is only an API stack other MDM's can snap into... so it isn't free by any means. All those MDM's DO have CALs that when compared to BES are more expensive. RIM already has a 100% free option for those that do not need 500+ management policies...
    Last edited by BrizzadMan; 01-20-13 at 05:14 PM.
    01-20-13 04:59 PM
    It's an attack on the old legacy OS... I don't think they're scared, they are letting businesses that still use os5,6,7 know that there are better options (in their eyes) out there.

Yeah maybe "better" option for the next two weeks so they better rack in the sales between now and then
    01-20-13 05:07 PM
    This commercial is going to look very embarrassing for Samsung when they are making BB10 handsets and paying RIM to do so.
    01-20-13 05:09 PM
    Business Insider wrote an article on this commercial too. They are calling it s bashing to BlackBerry...but they said that the message does not get across. I mean unicorns and guy from 30 rock, really?
    01-20-13 05:11 PM
    We should all thank Samsung, so much free publicity, Blackberry will let others know about Blackberry's new BB10. Bring it (worried) Samsung,lol.

This was on my G+ page today from Samsung. Thought the it would go over well here (he says tongue firmly planted in cheek...).

I got a laugh out of it and I believe anyone who understands this would get a chuckle as well - posted in that spirit so please take it that way. These commercials have worked well for Sammy in their war against Apple, will they work now against RIM? My feeling is not because this is intended for a different clientele, and you still have to get past the IT Admin as well...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=5fcUf4d-Y3s
    01-20-13 05:12 PM
    I just saw it on TV during the NFC Championship game. It's kind of funny but that isn't how you go after businesses in my opinion. RIM has many of their core business customers on board with BB10 from what I have read.
    Really, all they did was cheapen themselves in that commercial. Every government agency around the globe knows the security of BB legacy OS and BB-10 is going to be right up there with them. It reminds me of all those hamburger commercials bashing McDonalds. McDonalds commercials dont bash anyone, they know who No.1 is in the hamburger business. My advice? Dont leave comments on the commercial. Responding is acknowledging, so dont acknowledge them.
    01-20-13 05:13 PM
    Let's thumbs down this video to smithereens!
    just did thiss
    01-20-13 05:17 PM
    FYI android has some serious malware concerns.. and just extremely far from being "business safe"....
    01-20-13 05:18 PM
    Funny Samsung!! Wait didn't they just patch up a security vulnerability.Why would you want your workers watching the game at work.
    ROFL my thoughts exactly..
    01-20-13 05:19 PM
    Every government agency around the globe knows the security of BB legacy OS and BB-10 is going to be right up there with them.
    true, but the general public does not,,, w/ any sucessful marketing campaign, you need to get the attention of the public masses,,, Rim can't rely on what SOME people already know,,, the need to get the info out to those that don't...
    01-20-13 05:20 PM
    I went to the site "galaxyatwork.com" to have a look, there is any option there which asks "What can Samsung do to replace bb messenger" The response was "Easy you can use FB Chat" Ill let you all make of that one what you will
    01-20-13 05:20 PM
256 123 ...