lol uh oh, the fanboys are really mad now!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2
    Too funny. Not only was there a complete lack of anger in response to this ad but you were also liked by mike007...that is pretty good stuff.
    01-20-13 08:30 PM
    I thought Samsung's anti apple commercials were brilliant. But these ones are just not effective. The message is "safe technology" and the message is lost with the way "safe" is juxtaposed with the lack of seriousness of the environment being portrayed. When you are dealing with the Financial Services industry (as an example) and you want protect their billion dollars with a portrayal of a company with unicorns and a guy balancing a glass on his head it is simply not going to work. Perhaps their target is a different industry. But as a person working in Financial Services it felt silly to me and didn't address my safety concerns effectively.
    The heck I just see.These guys are clueless we were'nt the ones to mess with there's select few with Boss status you just dont try.Even apple dont scoop this low come in the game run their mouths off huh young bucks eh.

Whats the tags to put vides in a dop down esq menu so dont take up forums space??

After the launch Im probably gonna play jay-z encore and quote the lines.
    This was really funny actually. I work for one of the top banks here in toronto. it's funny because an employee was bitchin about his/her BB that it was effin sh*t up. he/she wanted her S3 to be on the BES server lol and get corporate emails. he/she of course got steamed. cause we cant allow it. the security that was tested on previous Android and IOS failed. He/she hasn't called back and still using the Berry lol
    01-20-13 08:35 PM
    i like samsung.. and i don't hate em for taking a hit at BB.. why?
    1) It means they think BB does have the enterprise market
    2) BB is still relevant
    3) Android still doens't have the multitasking that BB has
    4) Samsung doesn't have FIPS security certification...

but it is funny .. just not as funny as the samsung attacking apple commercials are. and they are targeting OLD BB... not new ones
    01-20-13 08:52 PM
    Did anyone noticed that on second 0:45 BlackBerry symbols are taped?
    I thought they were "brave enough"
    01-20-13 08:57 PM
    4) Samsung doesn't have FIPS security certification...
    Samsung does on select devices.
    randall2580 and knowledge_6 like this.
    01-20-13 09:00 PM
    I LOL when I saw this can't wait for #BlackBerry10
    01-20-13 09:09 PM
    I laughed. I won't lie, but I like the dry deadpan humour anyway.
    jakie55 and Prince_Poppycock like this.
    01-20-13 09:12 PM
    Samsung does on select devices.
    Yes... & those that are FIPS certified, Samsung is offering incentive ($300 per device) to toss out old droids for one of the SAFE/capable devices.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    01-20-13 09:18 PM
    Let me correct

Samsung Galaxy Note II does not have FIPS.. only S Galaxy SII and Galaxy Tab 10.1

go to galaxyatwork.com

What would you do without BBM ?

Easy use chat on or Facebook Messenger.. God Dammit Samsung! I thought you were serious!
    Last edited by morpho4444; 01-20-13 at 09:49 PM.
    01-20-13 09:19 PM
    I would not worry to much about this everyone. Sammy is starting to feel the cold sweats I think. There seeing the crackberry.com countdown timer just like us.... 8 more days until we bring the pain!!
    01-20-13 09:28 PM
    BB doesn't have to ADVERTISE "Safe Technology" It has had it since day one and will always have it!!!!

GO RIM!! I BELIEVE
    01-20-13 09:38 PM
    They are getting nervous, because the company that invented "smart phones" The BIGGEST player in the game is back in town!
    01-20-13 09:42 PM
    01-20-13 10:06 PM
    Is it just me or does that Samsung ad insult their own customers? I mean who wants to be portrayed as any character from that commercial? Not me.
    01-20-13 10:09 PM
    Shame on them bashing the 9700. Its like an NFL team talking themselves up over a college team. And since this is NFL related, I'm thinking Samsung tried to get a superbowl ad but found out, as many of us speculated, Blackberry already had one. The unicorn team had to settle for seconds.
    01-20-13 10:10 PM
    All users have to do is not download faulty apps...

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
    Drew808 likes this.
    01-20-13 10:10 PM
    I see this commercial as great publicity....now I know what that billion dollar marketing campaign gets ya....free BB commercial courtesy of Samsung. They are going to look like such knobs.
    01-20-13 10:16 PM
    lol uh oh, the fanboys are really mad now!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2
    I love what you did to your hair.
    01-20-13 10:18 PM
    Let me correct

Samsung Galaxy Note II does not have FIPS.. only S Galaxy SII and Galaxy Tab 10.1

go to galaxyatwork.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=as9-rA1b1As

What would you do without BBM ?

Easy use chat on or Facebook Messenger.. God Dammit Samsung! I thought you were serious!
    Wait, what? They essentially said that BBM could be replaced with FB chat? Really? Really?? I use FB to chat with my friends/family but I would not touch FB at work with a 39 and a half foot pole. They want us to dump a secure messaging platform to rely on a third-party security nightmare? Really?
    01-20-13 10:20 PM
    i dont mind adverts directed at attacking blackberry its not my company, it was a good advert in concept but i think they shot themselves in the foot by talking about a unicorn app (which is kinda babyish and stupid to put in a business/security based advert) and by showing an employee watching the game at the same time as doing something - to me that just screams distraction at work and thatd scream even louder to a company owner watching

tbh they basically gave blackberry some free advertisment/quick spotlight especially as they had businessy looking, serious people with the blackberry and hipster kids with their samsungs messing about at work talking about rainbow blood and glitter and then watching a football game when theyre meant to be doing something important
    01-20-13 10:21 PM
    Samsung's mobile phone division has some things to figure out in the next few years. Android is not the future for them.
    They're already switching over to Tizen. Though given that Tizen is an open source OS as well, similar issues will likely arise.
    01-20-13 10:25 PM
    The heck I just see.These guys are clueless we were'nt the ones to mess with there's select few with Boss status you just dont try.Even apple dont scoop this low come in the game run their mouths off huh young bucks eh.

After the launch Im probably gonna play jay-z encore and quote the lines.
    Hilarious comment is hilarious. Lol

Also that Kaity is chick is kinda hot
    01-20-13 10:26 PM
    Wait, what? They essentially said that BBM could be replaced with FB chat? Really? Really?? I use FB to chat with my friends/family but I would not touch FB at work with a 39 and a half foot pole. They want us to dump a secure messaging platform to rely on a third-party security nightmare? Really?
    As stupid as it sounds...
    01-20-13 10:36 PM
256 12345 ...