Hi - I've been getting the same 8 emails after deleting them from mailbox and handheld. Once I delete they come back in 10 - 15 minutes. Does anyone know how to prevent this? It's driving me insane.
    08-08-11 03:27 PM
    I am having the same issue. I have 5 emails that keep coming back since Saturday. The emails are deleted from hotmail and the delete folder emptied. Does anybody have any ideas??
    08-10-11 06:35 AM
    I am still getting the same 5 emails pooping up, but I noticed they will pop up every time I leave my UMA connection and return. It still happens many times during the day, but I wonder if it when the system is changing connection type?? It is very annoying!!
    08-13-11 10:41 AM
    Sounds like an issue with BIS. I would suggest going to your providers BIS page or you can do this on your device, but I would delete the email account from BIS and then re-add the info and see if this stops the issue.
    08-13-11 10:44 AM
    Tried all this along with reload os and and a full wipe. Rim has no clue what to do about this!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-13-11 10:52 AM
    I have been getting the same emails and the same BBM messages from Sunday ( last Sunday only)delivered to my handset after every reboot and batt pull. I spent some time with VZW on the phone and they had me resend service books. Stopped it for a while but not completely for as soon as I rebooted, there they are! I think my account needs to be purged or reset or something but VZW insists it RIM servers with the problem. They are resending things "caught in the system".

No answers here but YOU ARE NOT ALONE. There are other threads on this, too.
    08-13-11 03:15 PM
    Same issue here. Have been receiving the same 7 emails for a week. When I delete them they return anywhere from a few minutes to several hours later. Checked the external email account online that they're sent to (prior to deleting them on my device) and the emails aren't there. Appears the BIS is resending. Seems to correlate with a short BIS outage from a week ago reported in other posts in the outage forum. Resending service books had no effect.
    Last edited by lagunajon; 08-14-11 at 12:25 PM.
    08-14-11 12:12 PM
    I had the same problem. I saved the messages on my handheld and they stopped. Haven't done anything to them since. My guess is that it is a BIS problem, as someone said earlier.

08-14-11 12:24 PM
    I have 5 emails that originally were delivered on 8/6 and now won't go away. If I delete them, they come back a few hours later or after a battery pull. I will try saving them.

I have never had this problem before and emails after this do not come back...
    08-14-11 02:08 PM
    I had the same problem. I saved the messages on my handheld and they stopped. Haven't done anything to them since. My guess is that it is a BIS problem, as someone said earlier.

So you SAVED them and they stopped? I went to reconcile email accounts for the affected emails and said handheld wins. I then deleted emails. Let's see if that solves it.
    08-14-11 04:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD