So here's the situation guys. My phone's been giving me trouble for the past few months with random restarts and the battery dying really quickly and stuff, so much so that I've kind of stopped using my phone, and being Blackberry users, you guys can understand how hard that is. Now I've tried everything, I even wiped the entire phone by downloading BBSAK and downloading the latest OS available through my carrier (7.1.0.746) and the phone was still giving me trouble. Now i concluded that this was a hardware problem and was about ready to just toss it until yesterday when i decided to start the phone on safe mode. Now the battery's doing great and there have no random restarts..yet. Now i am going to make a confession, I did end up downloading the apps that I had before i wiped the phone and synced my bbm contacts and memopad back so maybe one of them is still the problem but i really don't think so because I'd had those apps way before and the phone was still working fine. Really need a solution to fix this phone.

Oh and one last thing, can I not just run this phone on safe mode ALL the time? what difference does it make?
    Any suggestions are helpful.
    Thanks so much,
    Cheers,
    Raman.
    10-05-13 09:16 AM
    I would recommend getting a bb10 device. Problem solved

Posted on my Q10.......while on the can
    10-05-13 09:39 AM