They look the same except S6 actually uses the ends of their screen and has wireless charging.

The only advantage is BB has a keyboard. BB really needs to step up and start advertising and releasing their products sooner. Theyre losing alot of potential customers bc Apple and Samsung present and release their phones within weeks.

BB teases and releases it a year later....
    10-04-15 10:13 PM
    They look the same except S6 actually uses the ends of their screen and has wireless charging.

The only advantage is BB has a keyboard. BB really needs to step up and start advertising and releasing their products sooner. Theyre losing alot of potential customers bc Apple and Samsung present and release their phones within weeks.

preaching to the Choir here. As far as wireless charging, If the Priv comes to AT&T it will most likely have it.
    10-04-15 10:47 PM

BlackBerry has a bigger screen with higher resolution as well

Posted via CB10
    10-05-15 01:15 AM
    I think there is already a bigger and more indepth convo on here somewhere on this exact topic

Posted to CB via my Passport | Lloyd Summers | FileArchiveHaven
    10-05-15 01:29 AM
    Interesting to see what device-specific accessories come with the Priv.
    10-05-15 01:29 AM
    I'm not sure how you've concluded that they're the same?
    S6 has far superior insides.
    Of course the downside is it is a Samsung :P
    10-05-15 01:54 AM
    Interesting to see what device-specific accessories come with the Priv.

Case...?

:-D

�   Ahoy, Privateers...! :-)   �
    10-05-15 03:08 AM
    I'm not sure how you've concluded that they're the same?
    S6 has far superior insides.
    Of course the downside is it is a Samsung :P
    Specs wise they are almost the same, even if maybe the Priv will sport a better camera. More than that, you should consider the differences on the software side. We still know nothing about how the BBExperience will look like into the Priv.
    Wait a couple of weeks and than, hopefully, we'll be able to make an effective comparison between the two of them ;-) patience, padawan!

Posted via CB10
    10-05-15 06:34 AM
    Is clearly that Blackberry isn't going to install garbage as Samsung do in the galaxy.

I think Android in BlackBerry is going to be very light and garbage free.

Posted via CB10
    BB_PP and Batibreaker like this.
    10-05-15 12:00 PM
    I wonder if the VIRTUAL keyboard on the Priv will be like the BB10 VKB, or will it be like what's on the S6. My wife just got an S6 a month ago, and I can't stand that keyboard. (I'm on a Z30)

Posted via CB10
    10-05-15 12:17 PM
    There is nothing like the VKB on the Z30. I am hopeful BlackBerry knows the one on the Priv has to be the same / similar.

Z30 wickedness
    Elite1 likes this.
    10-05-15 12:57 PM
    I would go for the 6s
    Coachbulldog likes this.
    10-05-15 12:57 PM
    There is nothing like the VKB on the Z30. I am hopeful BlackBerry knows the one on the Priv has to be the same / similar.

Z30 wickedness
    It'll have a hard time going up against vested cloud supported options with swiping, but the option will be welcomed. Hopefully it's standalone as well.
    10-05-15 01:31 PM
    Priv all the way.

Posted via Z30.
    10-05-15 02:19 PM
    Wireless charging. I always get a kick on how there is a wire to plug in the wireless charger...
    bbaleno and BarefootBerry like this.
    10-05-15 02:23 PM
    By the fact that you're willing to switch to android OS, you might as well look at all android options.

Q10 - 10.3.2.2639/SR .2474  < α∂∂ι�т > 
    10-05-15 02:43 PM
    The S6 sucks when it comes to battery life. If you must buy a Samsung, buy the Note 5 or the S6 Edge Plus. Both devices are a lot better than the S6 with the battery issue. My Note 5 gets 2 hours more of on screen time than my S6. That's a huge difference, which is why my S6 collects dust these days while my Note 5 goes everywhere I go.

I still don't know how the Priv will be battery wise, but I like the big battery. I'll definitely have to get one. It will be my first BlackBerry in many years.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    10-05-15 03:21 PM
    Wireless charging. I always get a kick on how there is a wire to plug in the wireless charger...
    You would need a wireless charger for the charger....oh never mind!
    10-05-15 03:55 PM
    PRIV - Keyboard and BlackBerry Experience built in (too some level)
    BlackBerry will support and provide updates as they always have...

S6 - It's an Samsung Android... might can get some level of the BlackBerry Experience as a add on app...
    Samsung will support and provide updates as they always have....
    10-05-15 04:00 PM
    I'm not a fan of either of these phones, but if I had to forcibly choose one, I'd go with the Priv.
    lift likes this.
    10-05-15 08:57 PM
    Is clearly that Blackberry isn't going to install garbage as Samsung do in the galaxy.

I think Android in BlackBerry is going to be very light and garbage free.

Posted via CB10
    I completely agree. I think im convinced I want the Prive instead now. I was using the Samsung phone and there was so much crap, i didnt know what to do. Theres so much 3rd party stuff going on its ridiculous.
    10-05-15 11:53 PM
    I'd hold off on any suggestions till we truly know what the Priv has to offer.

Posted via CB10
    TJ Strozier likes this.
    10-05-15 11:55 PM
    I think one could safely say the Priv will have much better battery life than the S6. Head on over to Android Central and read reviews and user comments on the S6. Also check out the price drop on them. Battery life was/is a huge fail on the standard S6. I believe that was the rush for the larger edge variant and Note 5 to market. I think if your really comparing devices you should be comparing larger screen devices with the Priv. The S6 is about the same size as my Z30. And felt a lot less premium when I compared the two side by side.

Z30 wickedness
    10-06-15 09:20 AM
    I think one could safely say the Priv will have much better battery life than the S6. Head on over to Android Central and read reviews and user comments on the S6. Also check out the price drop on them. Battery life was/is a huge fail on the standard S6. I believe that was the rush for the larger edge variant and Note 5 to market. I think if your really comparing devices you should be comparing larger screen devices with the Priv. The S6 is about the same size as my Z30. And felt a lot less premium when I compared the two side by side.

Z30 wickedness
    Although I don't known a S6, I think the overall build quality seems to be better than the Z30.
    10-06-15 12:47 PM
    Priv FTW.
    10-06-15 12:51 PM
65 123